Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FINgamer2011

Platinum unobtainable? Artsy Fartsy issue

13 posts in this topic

So, like title says, I can't upload anything to skate.reel. I read that they have been shut down, so is there any other way to get Artsy Fartsy trophy? There are people who have got Artsy Fartsy lately, so are they hackers etc. or is there way to do it? Need few online trophies for platinum.

Is that for using a custom thing like a decal on clothes? Been a while since i got the platinum for this game, had to copy my friend's character that had one and it popped for me.

Is that for using a custom thing like a decal on clothes? Been a while since i got the platinum for this game, had to copy my friend's character that had one and it popped for me.

No, thats Sellout! trophy. For this trophy you need to upload 5 videos, 5 pictures and 3 parks. 

No, thats Sellout! trophy. For this trophy you need to upload 5 videos, 5 pictures and 3 parks.

Oh, that's a pain in the ass, i had to log in 2am to be able to upload anything. Servers are very bad in this regard, tried for many days and kept getting failures, then one day i uploaded 2 videos at midnight and had the ideia. Still has to retry a lot. If that doesn't work for you, try doing very early in the morning, not many people are awake at that time either. Good luck and post back of you manage to do it, ok?

Skate 3 is notorious for having horrendous servers, but as far as I know it's not offline.

There seems to be so much errors.. Like can't download teams etc.. anyideas for that?

Edited by FINgamer2011

couldn't find much credible info on the net so will ask here...are the trophies obtainable to %100...the latest achievers for several of the online trophies was in may 2016...does this mean that some of the online features have been shutdown?...is the plat gone for good?...

When I tried to play it a few weeks ago, I couldn't do any of 'those' trophies that people always had trouble with.

Sellout! - wouldn't load my character I used on Half-H3ro - or at least, not the right clothes, just a guy in a white t-shirt.

Couldn't upload anything either. I could take photos and videos etc but I couldn't do any uploading. No hope for this game. Would have loved to play through and plat it again. :(

I will just copy and paste what I've wrote in the other site.

You cannot create/join Skate Teams anymore. Trying to do that will bring up this page, which in Italian roughly translates as:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9184&stc=1&d=1476011855

The page you are trying to load at the moment is unavailable. Try reconnecting later.

This makes the trophies Talking bout Team practice, Throw Down, Team Up and Lot Pwners unachievable.

I don't know if you can still achieve them if you're in a Skate Team. But I recall I was in one, and now I'm out. Those trophies are now unachievable until EA fixes the issue (if they ever will)! Also, trying to check your online stats or skate.reel (photo and videos) will not work and gives error/won't load anything.

This makes the trophies Constructive Criticism and Artsy Fartsy unachievable.

You can still co-op and play online.

EDIT 2: Sellout! is unachievable too. When trying to download your friend's skater, it just show up as the "default model". This means no logo and thus no trophy!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9185&stc=1&d=1476014904

Also I tried to get the ranked wins trophies today (High Five! and You’re Winner!) with a friend and I can confirm that these two are still OBTAINABLE. But for some reason i didn't get "Gone Viral" didn't pop for me when he had it a few years back.

Edited by Max_Playne

On 10/9/2016 at 8:54 AM, LoStraniero91 said:

I will just copy and paste what I've wrote in the other site.

You cannot create/join Skate Teams anymore. Trying to do that will bring up this page, which in Italian roughly translates as:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9184&stc=1&d=1476011855

The page you are trying to load at the moment is unavailable. Try reconnecting later.

This makes the trophies Talking bout Team practice, Throw Down, Team Up and Lot Pwners unachievable.

I don't know if you can still achieve them if you're in a Skate Team. But I recall I was in one, and now I'm out. Those trophies are now unachievable until EA fixes the issue (if they ever will)! Also, trying to check your online stats or skate.reel (photo and videos) will not work and gives error/won't load anything.

This makes the trophies Constructive Criticism and Artsy Fartsy unachievable.

You can still co-op and play online.

EDIT 2: Sellout! is unachievable too. When trying to download your friend's skater, it just show up as the "default model". This means no logo and thus no trophy!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9185&stc=1&d=1476014904

Servers are back up.  As someone said.  Is plat  obtainable now 

Plat is still unobtainable as of right now Feb 7th 2019. Cannot obtain Talking bout Team Practice, Throw Down, Team Up, Lot Pwners, Constructive Criticism, and Artsy Fartsy.