End game weapons and fusion

Tomoko Kuroki

Apparently the unnamed weapons are the best because you can fusion them with anything, but I don't understand anything about fusion for the life of me. I played the entire game on hard and intense on first playthrough with no trouble aside from the beginning of the game before armatization, only doing fusions for increase stats.

My character stats are between 600-900, I think if I play right I can probably do the final boss  on chaos, but those unnamed weapons sitting in my inventory are annoying me and I want to understand how skills transfer between fusioning and all that G-union stuff makes no sense to me.

The unnamed weapons are great for getting the equipment trophies, but for the main game (including chaos final boss) just use regular weapons. Unnamed equipment has terrible base stats so you will be relying ONLY on the skill bonuses, which just can't make up for the huge stat differences most of the time.

That's what I was gonna try doing, apparently you can get 75% dmg to dragons for example and it's more than a 200 attack weapon damage wise. I think I'll just attempt the final boss with regular weapons and elixirs/ alldivide because aside from the info ab4h4r4k1 just told me about the blue tags, I don't really get it.

The Unnamed gear is pretty much garbage, I only used them for the equipment trophies and for dumping unwanted gear to reach +99.

You should be good for the last boss if you set the Dragon resist Normin (Lindwer, I believe, it's green) and get a large Dragon resist stack. It might take you a while if you don't have anything tho. I fought the Chaos boss on NG+ and I switched the area Normin to Lindwer whenever possible. By the time I got to the end of the game again, everyone had like a 9+ Lindwer stack which gave crazy effects like 75% dragon resist and halve damage above 1000.

Edited by Xhillia
  • Like 1

That's what I was gonna try doing, apparently you can get 75% dmg to dragons for example and it's more than a 200 attack weapon damage wise. I think I'll just attempt the final boss with regular weapons and elixirs/ alldivide because aside from the info ab4h4r4k1 just told me about the blue tags, I don't really get it.

You can easily get 5 Lindwer (for +75% damage to dragons) just by setting a Lindwer normin as you go through the bonus dungeon. All of your (best in the game) equipment drops will have Lindwer on them.

You can easily get 5 Lindwer (for +75% damage to dragons) just by setting a Lindwer normin as you go through the bonus dungeon. All of your (best in the game) equipment drops will have Lindwer on them.

Thanks, I'm getting land of the normin to 22 in bonus dungeon for the support talent boost then this was exactly what I was gonna do, I figured I'd get the bonus dungeon gear with some lindwear instead of worrying about the unnamed perfect fusion gear.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

• 3 years later...

I have my party at levels around 85-90 and almost every piece of equipment available, didn't have trouble defeating the final boss up to intense difficulty, since you can cheese the first part of the fight, I'm gonna try fighting him on chaos now, using the same strategy, yet the skeleton dragon on Hexen island pwns my ass even on normal... I think I'm gonna work on lindwer equipment as explained in this thread, even though I've farmed for a while and got little to nothing.

edit. Nevermind, I've defeated the dragon with just +30% lindwer on every char, now I'm missing chaos Heldalf  and powered up Heldalf.

Edited by Brightblade76