Mighty no.9 delayed a 3rd time lmao.

Daniel_Shadow170

Don't be shocked if it'll be delayed 6 more times until it's finally released in Winter 2018.

tumblr_mrzy4qIdoi1qftbz5o1_500.gif

Anyways. I couldn't care less about this game but i'm pissed off that the people who support this game are treated this way. I'm pretty sure because of all these delays the game is going to be shit when it finally comes out. 

• Like 2

ah thats great to hear since money for me is kinda sparse atm so this gives me time to get ready for Uncharted and Trackmania and ratchet

I still need to finish up shovel knight so this doesn't annoy me that much im sure they're just trying to make the game the best they can 

(note i kickstarted back in the day and i'm not salty game dev is hard i'm sure this game will be worth the wait)  

people need to calm down unless they kickstarted even then they shouldn't be 

ah thats great to hear since money for me is kinda sparse atm so this gives me time to get ready for Uncharted and Trackmania and ratchet

I still need to finish up shovel knight so this doesn't annoy me that much im sure they're just trying to make the game the best they can 

(note i kickstarted back in the day and i'm not salty game dev is hard i'm sure this game will be worth the wait)  

people need to calm down unless they kickstarted even then they shouldn't be

If it takes year's to make a game that looks like mighty no.9 and only has 12 levels you don't deserve to be a dev. The good news is this is a warning not to fund based on nostalgia i say it all the time use common sense background check everyone announced working on a game including the company.

I love me some Megaman esq games but each time this has gotten delayed I care less about playing it soon. I am still excited for it but  the delays don't bother me as much each time they happen. The first delay was a let down, second wasn't as bad and now its like "meh, delayed again". 

Better it be glitchless than to play it sooner.

• Like 1

If it takes year's to make a game that looks like mighty no.9 and only has 12 levels you don't deserve to be a dev. The good news is this is a warning not to fund based on nostalgia i say it all the time use common sense background check everyone announced working on a game including the company.

12 levels ha ha ok someone don't know how a megaman game works 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

i agree the wait has been a killer ride of pain and disappointment ha ha :)

It's annoying that they waited only two weeks from release to announce this. I can't believe that they would have only just realised they're going to need another few months of development.

I wonder how long ago it would've been cancelled if they had only gotten the amount of money they asked for.

• Like 1

It's annoying that they waited only two weeks from release to announce this. I can't believe that they would have only just realised they're going to need another few months of development.

I wonder how long ago it would've been cancelled if they had only gotten the amount of money they asked for.

Yer i that does suck when devs do that so close to launch but alas if the game is perfect out the gate ill ok with it 

if it's broken... well.. 

Now just waiting for the news that Horizon & the Last Guardian are also delayed

Last Guardian was never given a release date, just a ballpark date, so it will be fine when they delay it again. It was funny since Gamestop and such were taking preorders for it as soon as it was re-announced last year, but weren't taking preorders for games that were given solid release dates.

• Like 1