Mighty no.9 delayed a 3rd time lmao.

Daniel_Shadow170

As far as "better than nothing" goes, here's a new article that I read today (site is Nintendo related, so sorry in advance):

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/06/mighty_no_9_problems_totally_my_fault_admits_creator_keiji_inafune

Eh... I just realized he's working on ReCore...

RIP one of the only two interesting games for Xbone.

Eh... I just realized he's working on ReCore...

RIP one of the only two interesting games for Xbone.

It looks pretty generic from what I saw. Definitely doesn't look like a "AAA" game. I'm pretty sure Microsoft said it's going to be a $40 too, so even they don't have faith in it. :P

Of course he will. Why wouldn't he? Anyone with half a brain can make a good living off the backs of the idiot gaming fans today (because half a brain is still better than none at all).

NFYUab.gif

Yep, yep, pretty much this. But it's also reason why most people hate Kickstarter campaigns... rational people only back up interesting projects and they usually don't meet criteria because they are easily overshadowed by these...

I played the game last night and it was ok!  Didn't get any bugs so far, so that's a good sign!  But, it's not at all a Mega Man game.  My personal score so far: 6/10.

Aww, a slight buzzkill. I saw the game art and hype, and thought of MM games... Just picked mine up yesterday.