Valkyria Chronicles Remastered confirmed for west!

ShadowStar83x

We knew it was coming, but I'm glad they decided to do a physical release too. Is it true that the armored case is for America only? If so, that's a shame. I'd love to add that to my collection. Also, no Azure demo like Japan got?

I'm just happy that we're getting it. This is one game from last gen that truly did deserve a remaster. Straight up one of the best PS3 exclusives and now we get to earn trophies for it too!  :)

Edited by Undead Wolf

I don't see anything there on the first page which confirmed it was releasing in the west, so this is still news.

Edit: Kurisu is a ninja :ninja:

The Western release has only just been confirmed though. Still should've been in that thread (I thought it was at first) but this thread is specifically for the Western release

I think this deserves its own thread imo. Not everyone will look at the topic Satoshi posted ever again after seeing it once, which would mean they would miss this information. Whereas by starting a new thread, you still get attention from people who see it in the most recent threads section who otherwise wouldn't have known this game has been confirmed for the west at all.

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

We knew it was coming, but I'm glad they decided to do a physical release too. Is it true that the armored case is for America only? If so, that's a shame. I'd love to add that to my collection. Also, no Azure demo like Japan got?

I'm just happy that we're getting it. This is one game from last gen that truly did deserve a remaster. Straight up one of the best PS3 exclusives and now we get to earn trophies for it too!  :)

I'm also really glad we're getting a physical release. I hope we are able to get the armoured case as well, looks great! Where did you hear it was US only?

Is it true that the armored case is for America only? 

Seems so. Well, as usual =D

I hope VGP gets some.

Also, no Azure demo like Japan got?

Demo of what isn't localized? :awesome:

Wouldn't you buy it? :awesome: