Valkyria Chronicles Remastered confirmed for west!

ShadowStar83x

I'm also really glad we're getting a physical release. I hope we are able to get the armoured case as well, looks great! Where did you hear it was US only?

The article on Gematsu specifies America when talking about the armored version.

"In the Americas, pre-orders and a limited number of launch edition retail copies of Valkyria Chronicles Remastered will come packaged in a collectible Squad 7 Armored Case."

http://gematsu.com/2016/01/valkyria-chronicles-remastered-coming-west-spring

Seems so. Well, as usual =D

I hope VGP gets some.

Why does everyone hate Europe?  :(

Demo of what isn't localized? :awesome:

Then they should localize it God dammit!!! Oh wait... This is Sega we're talking about.  :P

The article on Gematsu specifies America when talking about the armored version.

"In the Americas, pre-orders and a limited number of launch edition retail copies of Valkyria Chronicles Remastered will come packaged in a collectible Squad 7 Armored Case."

http://gematsu.com/2016/01/valkyria-chronicles-remastered-coming-west-spring

Then they should localize it God dammit!!! Oh wait... This is Sega we're talking about.  :P

Thanks. Oh that sucks!

Not sure whether to import the armoured case...it looks cool, but would look inconsistent with all my other PS4 games

EDIT - According to Kotaku, apparently there's a rumour EU will get a different limited edition. Might hold off and see if that's true.

I hope this is true, would love some kind of limited edition of this game!

Only if they add extra items in their list (such as Carisa PVC figure, or at least Hans figure :P).

If Hans, then plushie or go home :awesome:

We are too pro-Japan :awesome:

Then they should localize it God dammit!!! Oh wait... This is Sega we're talking about.   :P

Dunno, localizing just demo is kinda pointless, don't you think? =D

They should just localize the whole game :awesome:

Not sure whether to import the armoured case...it looks cool, but would look inconsistent with all my other PS4 games

EDIT - According to Kotaku, apparently there's a rumour EU will get a different limited edition. Might hold off and see if that's true.

Apart from this being Kotaku source, I'm a bit worried about the "different" part =D

That could easily mean some random overpriced shiite =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

If Hans, then plushie or go home :awesome:

We are too pro-Japan :awesome:

Dunno, localizing just demo is kinda pointless, don't you think? =D

They should just localize the whole game :awesome:

Apart from this being Kotaku source, I'm a bit worried about the "different" part =D

That could easily mean some random overpriced shiite =D

In which case I'd import the NA version...or get the regular cause I still don't know what to do ;-;

Edited by Kurisu

But it wouldn't match all my other games ;-;

Put it into LE category instead of PS4 one :awesome:

Ooo good idea, I'll start a steelbook pile :P (even though my counter I keep all my games and stuff on is full fml)

This is exactly the same as me, always buy PAL physical copies. But now you've mentioned it, putting it in the LE category is a great idea. Now I have no excuse!  :lol:

• Like 1