Witness gets a perfect 10 from IGN

HumanError101

It makes you go back only if you mess up certain puzzles. You'll note that they're the puzzles with an environmental aspect to the solutions. My guess is that this is a deliberate design choice, to encourage the player to take better notice of their surroundings and learn the rule about those puzzles, rather than just guess.

There is more to the story, but it's very well hidden on audio logs near the end.

My comment was aimed more at the "scores are stupid", rather than a criticism of the score itself.

If you ever get robbed, I take it you won't complain about it then?

I would never get robbed they know better and what makes him so high and mighty to complain about it he's not winning points with many communties crying about piracy.

I would never get robbed they know better and what makes him so high and mighty to complain about it he's not winning points with many communties crying about piracy.

What makes him so high and mighty? I think the question you should be asking is what makes the piece of shit "pirates" so high and mighty that they think they should be allowed to play a game without purchasing said game. If they don't feel it is worth $40 then wait for a sale, there is absolutely no excuse for stealing someone's work. 

Oh yeah, insert edgy IGN hate comment here. 

Parker

• Like 3

What makes him so high and mighty? I think the question you should be asking is what makes the piece of shit "pirates" so high and mighty that they think they should be allowed to play a game without purchasing said game. If they don't feel it is worth $40 then wait for a sale, there is absolutely no excuse for stealing someone's work. 

Oh yeah, insert edgy IGN hate comment here. 

Parker

Dude overcharged of course people will still pirate it but not to the extent that they have if he asked for 25, it's an indie game anything above 35 is asking to much imo. It also doesn't help about his past twitter comment's and him whining about the piracy if you don't want your game pirated skip the pc go console's hell maybe make it for nintendo's console hey love that kinda stuff. And i'm not saying it as a free pass for pirate's their still cheap a-hole's if you dislike someone jut don't buy it.

Edited by ShadowStrike002

Dude overcharged of course people will still pirate it but not to the extent that they have if he asked for 25, it's an indie game anything above 35 is asking to much imo. It also doesn't help about his past twitter comment's and him whining about the piracy if you don't want your game pirated skip the pc go console's hell maybe make it for nintendo's console hey love that kinda stuff. And i'm not saying it as a free pass for pirate's their still cheap a-hole's if you dislike someone jut don't buy it.

Dude charged what he wanted/needed to. Whether that's "overcharged" is subjective. If you feel it's too much, don't buy it and wait for a sale or cross your fingers for PS+. IMO, it was worth every penny, but that's just my opinion.  

"anything above 35 is asking to [sic] much imo"

Answered yourself there. In your opinion. Again, don't buy it at that price if you feel it's too high. 

The guy tries to do the right thing by not putting DRM into his game - a deliberate choice as he said he doesn't agree with punishing his customers - and he loses points when, after he is exploited for doing that right thing, he then complains about his game being pirated...? Is this "communties" [sic] the same community that would have moaned if he had included DRM by any chance?

JB can't do right for doing wrong it seems...