Need help from some buddies in the EU

Parker

Well I need some help aquiring a couple game sand I was wondering if anyone in the Eu would be kind enough to help me.

I'm looking for WRC and WRC 2 for the PS3 as they were never realeased over here and I've wanted to get my hands on them for a long time. If anyone could tell me how cheap they could find them, (and how much shipping to the US would be) I would certainly be willing to pay for the games plus a little extra for the help.

Either PM me or just respond here and we can work things out.

I appreciate it fellas,

Parker

Parker, I wouldnt bother with WRC1 as it was shit, cars and scenery was a bit samey but the handling was terrible. I havent played 2 though to give you any idea

I could also help you out should you wish.

WRC1 currently £14.49 on Play.com

WRC2 currently £22.15 on Play.com

WRC3 is due out in mid October

• Like 1

damn i wish you would have told me earlyer, when i was in europe. i could have bought you the games and the shipping would have been 3$, since im back in US now, so you would have saved money :(

I know. I didn't think about the games until you got back but you going over there is what made me think to ask the fine gentlemen here.

WRC 2 on ebay for $29 + $4 shipping

http://www.ebay.com/...9#ht_500wt_1102

My dumbass completely forgot about eBay, I was looking on Amazon and Amazon UK. Thanks, that is probably the cheapest option because I'm sure it would be expensive for some of the guys here to ship over seas.

WRC 1 is for ps2 right? if so, i found a great price for you!

http://glyde.com/#!v...ly-Championship

i hope thats what youre looking for. and if youre not sure about the site, i bought about 5 games from them, and they always arrive. the shipping is very slow, BUT they do eventually arrive.

I'm actually looking for a PS3 game, I'm pretty sure the WRC games were released in the USA for the PS2. I know I have some for the PS2, but none have been released for the PS3 over here.

Parker, if none of the above qualify for your need, hit me up with a PM, I live in the UK so should be able to help.

Thank you kind sir, I appreciate the offer. I'll probably end up using eBay because it would probably cost a whole lot for you to ship the game over here and I think a seller on eBay could get it done cheaper. Again, I appreciate the offer though.

Parker, I wouldnt bother with WRC1 as it was shit, cars and scenery was a bit samey but the handling was terrible. I havent played 2 though to give you any idea

I could also help you out should you wish.

WRC1 currently £14.49 on Play.com

WRC2 currently £22.15 on Play.com

WRC3 is due out in mid October

I played the demo for WRC 1 and really enjoyed it. Mainly though, I just like to have whole collections and since they are both pretty cheap I figured why the hell not. I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment from it and that'll be worth the asking price. Do you have any idea if Play.com has free shiping to the USA? I know it says free delivery but I'm assuming that it is only free for you guys.

Thanks for all the replies guys, I really appreciate everything. It's nice to know there are so many people willing to help. And on the flip side, if any of you ever needed an NA only game feel free to PM me and we could work something out too I'm sure.

Parker

Thank you kind sir, I appreciate the offer. I'll probably end up using eBay because it would probably cost a whole lot for you to ship the game over here and I think a seller on eBay could get it done cheaper. Again, I appreciate the offer though.

You might be surprised by shipping costs, I've sent a couple of things US bound over the last year, and with the right service have managed to get it down to as little as £3.50. I understand where you are coming from though.

If you hit a wall in your search, let me know and I'll get you some quotes.