Project Platinum: Dynasty Warriors (old->closed)

Xionx

Nice PP :)

Please sign me up as Strategist.

Platinum
1. Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
2. Dynasty Warriors 7
3. DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 Empires
4. DYNASTY WARRIORS 7: Xtreme Legends
5. DYNASTY WARRIORS 8
6. WARRIORS OROCHI 3

Still in progress
1. DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends
2. DYNASTY WARRIORS NEXT - impossible to plat since I can't find anyone who play this game to boost certain "damn" trophies
3. SAMURAI WARRIORS 4
4. WARRIORS OROCHI 3 Ultimate

• Like 1

DYNASTY WARRIORS NEXT - impossible to plat since I can't find anyone who play this game to boost certain "damn" trophies

Same here. 

PS: maybe i remove DW Next from the Platinum requirements, because of the ADHoc only multiplayer . But it is a part of the DW franchise.  Give me some feedback for this. thx

It's still part of the series and it's obtainable as long as you can find 3 other people. This thread may encourage people to play the game. How about adding a section in the OP that keeps track of everyone going for the plat and add the countries they live in?

Zone, Clawz, and another Dutch/Belgian gamer if you're reading this: we could plat this game if we team up  :lol: .

Zone, Clawz, and another Dutch/Belgian gamer if you're reading this: we could plat this game if we team up  :lol: .

I honestly never played any of the DW games lmao.  But i do own this game (i think i got it from ps plus) so technically we could do it :D

Although the only problem for me is i live at the very top of The Netherlands so thats gonna be a long travel haha

• Like 1

I was hoping someone would make a thread for this great series, so I'll signup for the Strategist rank

I have platinums for:

Dynasty Warriors 7

Dynasty Warriors 7 XL

Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires

Dynasty Warriors 8

Dynasty Warriors 8 XL

Warriors Orochi 3

Samurai Warriors 4

I think it'd be pretty cool if you did include the Japanese exclusive Warrior games like Samurai Warriors 3 Z, Samurai Warriors 3 Empires and Musou Orochi Z, but I can understand why you chose not to.

• Like 1

I honestly never played any of the DW games lmao.  But i do own this game (i think i got it from ps plus) so technically we could do it :D

Although the only problem for me is i live at the very top of The Netherlands so thats gonna be a long travel haha

Awesome, you don't need to be very good at the game for the ad hoc trophies. Yeah I got it from PS+ too. 

You could play the game while traveling :ninja:. I live in the western part of The Netherlands (in Den Haag) and Zone lives to the south. All we need now is another one from the eastern part :P.

The game is in my download list from plus.... so...

That's 3 people, could it be that we're really going to plat it :o?

Awesome, you don't need to be very good at the game for the ad hoc trophies. Yeah I got it from PS+ too. 

You could play the game while traveling :ninja:. I live in the western part of The Netherlands (in Den Haag) and Zone lives to the south. All we need now is another one from the eastern part :P.

But do you need to be good at the game to get the plat :D Or is it just long. orr.. both?

But do you need to be good at the game to get the plat :D Or is it just long. orr.. both?

There's a bit of grinding involved, but you don't need to be a pro. The only reason this plat is so rare is because of the ad hoc trophies to S-rank coalition mode. it's possible to do that with 3 pro gamers (but quite difficult) or 4 regular gamers.

• Like 1

Sign me up but leave me out of that big project platinum leaderboard. :P I am a Strategist.

I have:
Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires

Dynasty Warriors 7

Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends

Dynasty Warriors 8

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends (ps3)

Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires

Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn

I don't know if the game will count but I do have Warriors: Legends of Troy.

I don't have the game anymore but damn it I only needed the 3 stupid MP trophies for Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2:angry:

If I'm lucky I will be abusing the free week of PS Now to try and platinum Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires. I also have Warriors Orochi 3 and am about to start it...any day now... :P

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Sign me up for Infantry as I have 2 plats:

Warriors Orochi 3,

Samurai Warriors 4

Most of the games are in my backlog somewhere, so I'll eventually rise up and get them all. As for NEXT, I'd vote to make it optional and see if we can organize some meet-ups for it.

Signing up as The Little Conqueror

Done: 

Dynasty Warriors 7
Dynasty Warriors 8
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtrem Legends
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtrem Legends
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
Warriors Orochi 3
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
Samurai Warriors 4

Not done:

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires - 28%
Samurai Warriors chronicles 3 - 60%
Samurai Warriors 4-2 - 67%

Unknown:

Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn - I have the Japanese Vita Platinum but I am not sure if it counts for this

Regarding DW Next - Its impossible to do solo and probably still damn hard unless you can find local players who are skilled. I would vote to make it optional.

Signing up as The Little Conqueror

Done: 

Dynasty Warriors 7
Dynasty Warriors 8
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtrem Legends
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtrem Legends
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
Warriors Orochi 3
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
Samurai Warriors 4

Not done:

Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires - 28%
Samurai Warriors chronicles 3 - 60%
Samurai Warriors 4-2 - 67%

Unknown:

Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn - I have the Japanese Vita Platinum but I am not sure if it counts for this

Regarding DW Next - Its impossible to do solo and probably still damn hard unless you can find local players who are skilled. I would vote to make it optional.

Can you link me the jp list? When you are 100% sure it has same trophies than the EU/NA list i will count it.

Just small info : i will add everyone after first big wave on weekend.