Trophies: chu like 'em mang?

KratosTheMighty

I like the look of these trophies. I mean they aren't as flashy as some lists are... but they look like they fit the game.  I also find the premise of the game interesting. I love time travel stuff, throw in other abilities... I'm beyond sold. 

Edited by KratosTheMighty

I was hoping this would go up at midnight, but it didn't, so now I'm waiting for the store update and hoping EU actually gets it today xD Had the day off so would have been nice to play this today :P

Trophy list isn't too demanding (the game is apparently fairly short too, but the secrets can be sort of difficult to find) and the trophies look pretty nice (unfortunately yet another unimaginative platinum trophy name though).

EDIT: Looks like it's skipping EU release (at least this week).

Edited by zadorvp

Actually looks surprisingly interesting, trailer reminded me a lot of BioShock and a little bit of Mirror's Edge. I never really watched Heroes and as far as I've heard everything after the first season was pretty meh but the steam reviews for this look pretty positive (Good but short), normally I'm wary of tie-in games but this looks like a pretty decent one.

Actually looks surprisingly interesting, trailer reminded me a lot of BioShock and a little bit of Mirror's Edge. I never really watched Heroes and as far as I've heard everything after the first season was pretty meh but the steam reviews for this look pretty positive (Good but short), normally I'm wary of tie-in games but this looks like a pretty decent one.

I had no idea this was based off the tv show. I might have to try this out even though they canceled it again. Can't say I blame them, the reboot was horrible.

• Like 1

I was hoping this would go up at midnight, but it didn't, so now I'm waiting for the store update and hoping EU actually gets it today xD Had the day off so would have been nice to play this today :P

Trophy list isn't too demanding (the game is apparently fairly short too, but the secrets can be sort of difficult to find) and the trophies look pretty nice (unfortunately yet another unimaginative platinum trophy name though).

EDIT: Looks like it's skipping EU release (at least this week).

i bought it on the us store i cba to wait as a fan of heroes i am ashamed i had to wait this long.......