Umbrella Corps gets Release Window

greenpoison79

I wouldn't rule out a future physical release. Digital gets more money directly to them, really it makes sense to promote the game as digital only, then eventually release it physically for those who held out, of course if they did this every time people would catch on ... Isn't RE Remake and Zero or RE 2's remake or one of them getting packed together for a physical some time soon, or am I tripping?

Anyway, if Stick it to the Man got a limited physical release, I find it hard to imagine this won't eventually.

I wouldn't rule out a future physical release. Digital gets more money directly to them, really it makes sense to promote the game as digital only, then eventually release it physically for those who held out, of course if they did this every time people would catch on ... Isn't RE Remake and Zero or RE 2's remake or one of them getting packed together for a physical some time soon, or am I tripping?

Anyway, if Stick it to the Man got a limited physical release, I find it hard to imagine this won't eventually.

Yeah, Re hd and Re zero got bundled as the Resident Evil Origins Collections and has been released already!

I hope this, unravel and the witness get retail editions.

I don't mind it being a digital release HOWEVER I do like physical copies better. 

I just checked out the article, seems like a cool game from the description! 

Are we seriously celebrating RE's 20th anniversary with this?

Just when I thought Capcom did some good to the franchise with Revelations...

Haha I know! Seems like wasted potential for a nice celebration of classic RE goodness.

I'm still down with this game but if they were to change their minds I wouldn't complain.

Edited by Princess Celestia

I'll probably give a chance since I'm re fan since the original, but I'm so sad they decided to celebrate the 20 year of this franchise with such a non re game, just like operation was the only game I didn't like from the franchise as much, playing re0 reminds me how wonderful and perfect the series was back then, if you want a upgrade to today at least make similar to re4 or revelations.

Edited by Mah2c

• 3 months later...

The ASIA multi-language version of this game is available in disc form actually. Playasia.com confirmed this with the fact its for pre-order. Bit strange, but good for any die hard collectors of RE merch :)

http://au.ign.com/articles/2016/01/26/capcom-confirms-umbrella-corps-release-window

F*** capcom for making it digital only. A game that is $30usd deserves to have a physical copy.