MGS HD goes on PSN August 21.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/08/08/konami-unveils-psn-release-dates-for-metal-gear-solid-hd-titles/

MGS-HD-header.png

If you’ve been holding out on purchasing the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection in anticipation of a digital release, you are in luck, as all three remastered titles are set to launch on Sony’s digital store later this month.

Starting August 21st, you’ll be able to hop onto the PlayStation Network and download Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater in all of their HD glory. The following week on August 28th, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker will be made available as well. That same day, you’ll also be able to purchase the trio of them as a collection, should you want the full set.

The games will be made available on the PlayStation Store for both the PS3 and the Vita, so consider carefully which platform you prefer before shelling out the cash – you can also already buy MGS2 and 3 as a single HD collection on the Vita right now. To read up on what we thought of the collection, be sure to check out our full written review.

If you’ve been holding out on purchasing the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection in anticipation of a digital release

who likes digital releases? seriously!

that is good news though. now more people can experience the games :) especially for those that only want one of the three games.

Edited by Kaptain Kirburblez

that is good news though. now more people can experience the games :) especially for those that only want one of the three games.

Like me. I only ever wanted MGS2. Now I can. I've been waiting for the digital release of this collection, and was beginning to doubt it would ever happen. At LAST Konami. Better late than never.

PS gamerm1337... this is much better. Instead of following the link, I can read the news post here. Keep it up :)

Edited by ShadowGandalf