I've been flagged for glitched trophy pls remove undo it.

Hello people.
In Duke Nukem Forever I believe because of the Multiplayer trophies.
You can check out my trophies if you want they're all legit.

Before I finish the main game I wanted to get the multiplayer trophies played a couple of matches then surprised that I got a 2 trophies  so I went to the leaderboard to see how many kills I got and I got like 300 kills I was like WTF I didn't get that many kills So I went and played another in FFA with 2 people I finished 2 with good amount of kills after that I went to the leaderboard and saw that I got over 400 kills from that point on I completed the kills to the 500..

That day I knew it was a bug or a glitch As I have no power over that I really didn't know how did that happen.

Do you really think I would cheat for these puny bronze trophies? Heck If I would cheat I would have gotten Zone Zeus in wipeout or all mission successful in Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma.

Some people might have got it like me.

I didn't cheat and I will never cheat. I would rather not get a trophy than to unlock it with a cheat mod.

I swear to God I didn't cheat so please do something about that.

According to the guide on the site the online trophies can easily be done with an ingame glitch so if that's the only issue it can probably be removed.

There's a faster method for online kills.
If you have both PS3 and Vita there's a crazy glitch which allows you to get every online trophy in a second.

Do a online match and then do at least one online kill. After that, do a single player level and then upload your save, by pressing 275ba8.png in Save Game, from your Vita/PS3. Then open the game in the other system and download the save game. After you do that, if you go to your statistics you'll see that kills and other options go totally crazy.

If you've done this correctly, do again another online match, do a kill and then you'll get these three trophies :D

Edited by kuuhaku

Since there is no real way to tell if your story is real or not, you're best off just hiding your Duke Nukem trophies. Intentional or not, you still got these trophies somewhat illegitimately.

If it's a legit glitch, his trophies shouldn't be flagged. Simple as that.

• Like 1

Since there is no real way to tell if your story is real or not, you're best off just hiding your Duke Nukem trophies. Intentional or not, you still got these trophies somewhat illegitimately.

Look naturally If I'm going cheat unlock trophies Like other people I wouldn't have 500 kills in the game leaderboard because to cheat you have to go to the trophy list and unlock them just like that without any effort in game. So I have 2 proofs first the time between trophies second the kills in my leaderboard.

I hope you see the irony in your name also.

My name is Hayoam I used to call myself Hayoam X So when I made up my account I didn't like Dark-Hayoam So I Shorted by taking the first two letters and the X to Dark-Hax- as it was cooler and shorter so yeah.

kuuhaku HardXDXtraga  MMDE  -Thank You  <3 

So how can I contact a mod.