Treasure Hunter trophy

GarryKE

Hi there

I found it a shame I got the platinum for 13-2 and LR and not this one, so I've come back to 13 and I'm a little confused about this trophy as there is mixed hints and tips about how to achieve it. Do you have to equip each accessory (and where possible, weapons) on each and every character, each accessory equipped on at least one character, or just have each accessory in your inventory at any one time?

Ta muchly.

Garry

Edited by GarryKE

You have to have had all items in your inventory.  That being said DO NOT SELL ANYTHING, as some things you cannot get back.

Edit: That was somewhat unclear.  You do not need to equip any of them, but you have to have held at one point in the game every single accessory.  It is not necessary to have them all at once.

Edited by Sir_Bee
  • Like 1

I'm a little confused about this trophy as there is mixed hints and tips about how to achieve it. Do you have to equip each accessory (and where possible, weapons) on each and every character, each accessory equipped on at least one character, or just have each accessory in your inventory at any one time?

The trophy only requires you to have had each of every weapon & accessory once in your inventory, so you don't need to have it all at once or equip each, and you can technically get rid of it.

Though you shouldn't do the latter. Keep everything you get and buy everything that shows as 0 owned, this way you can simply check your game to keep a 'checklist'. Make sure to have done every other trophy before you do this one because IIRC some things can either be crafted or gotten through a Cie'th mission, and it's best (and faster) to get it through the Cie'th mission.

Don't forget that after you have everything you need to go back to Oerba and talk to Bhakti for the trophy to pop.

• Like 1