How boostable are the MP trophies, since game is on sale

7.50 on PS Store right now.

Hard to tell just from glancing at the trophies, can a good boosting session help with the MP trophies? Does the matchmaking make it easy to get into a room with the people you intend to be with? Or is it one of those frustrating games where you can't escape having randoms in the room, etc.

Also how painful is the leveling up? Looks like one trophy requires level 60. 

• Like 1

7.50 on PS Store right now.

Hard to tell just from glancing at the trophies, can a good boosting session help with the MP trophies? Does the matchmaking make it easy to get into a room with the people you intend to be with? Or is it one of those frustrating games where you can't escape having randoms in the room, etc.

Also how painful is the leveling up? Looks like one trophy requires level 60.

there is 2 trophies that will need 4 people if I remember correctly. the rest of the trophies you can boost with 2 people and the xp trophy can be done solo if you like. You can set up private rooms to boost so no need to worry about randoms

The first guy pretty much summed it up but I'd like to add that the leveling might be quite painful and is best done with a co-op partner in a private session (I'm not sure if any additional players make it faster or not as I did it with only one friend.) As the first guy mentioned above, you could boost the XP alone but that is twice as painful and a bit slower. It took my friend and I near enough to 8 hours straight to boost all necessary XP in one day. Of course I would never recommend that anyone do that boring crap in one day. Either way, I'd suggest a good music collection to help get you through it. Because yeah...the level boosting is boring...just boring.

• 4 weeks later...

Me and my girlfriend each have this game and we need whatever the minimum number of players required just to get a couple trophies. Winning a match in each mode and kill 2 players with an explosion. If anyone reads this and needs to boost those as well, just send a friend request to: rockhopper78. What is the minimum to play free for all and team games? No one was playing ranked when we just checked today which is understandable since it's so old now.

Edit: Well I have the trophies now. So glad that's done and very glad that Rise of the Tomb Raider doesn't have any multiplayer.

Edited by rockhopper78

• 4 weeks later...

Me and my girlfriend each have this game and we need whatever the minimum number of players required just to get a couple trophies. Winning a match in each mode and kill 2 players with an explosion. If anyone reads this and needs to boost those as well, just send a friend request to: rockhopper78. What is the minimum to play free for all and team games? No one was playing ranked when we just checked today which is understandable since it's so old now.

Edit: Well I have the trophies now. So glad that's done and very glad that Rise of the Tomb Raider doesn't have any multiplayer.

Just finished story mode, and going on the collectables run, but what do people mean by being able to boost solo? And Rise of Tomb Raider doesn't have multiplayer? For real? Makes me even excited for the eventual PS4 release then, as I hate multiplayer in general.

• Like 1

Just finished story mode, and going on the collectables run, but what do people mean by being able to boost solo? And Rise of Tomb Raider doesn't have multiplayer? For real? Makes me even excited for the eventual PS4 release then, as I hate multiplayer in general.

You can boost XP related trophies solo. Start a private rescue game, choose the Second Wind perk, set the health kit limit to 20 and play as a survivor. You'll be able to complete each round optimally in about 8-9 minutes with about 28-30K XP. It's far quicker than playing legit. This will get you the level 10 and 60 trophies as well as earning more than enough for Shopaholic.

• Like 1

Oh thanks, I'll be trying that out. :D

You can boost XP related trophies solo. Start a private rescue game, choose the Second Wind perk, set the health kit limit to 20 and play as a survivor. You'll be able to complete each round optimally in about 8-9 minutes with about 28-30K XP. It's far quicker than playing legit. This will get you the level 10 and 60 trophies as well as earning more than enough for Shopaholic.

What the hell is happening with the tomb raider mp? Every time I select ranked match and after everyone is on the loading screen the game crashes! Every fucking time!

Am I the only one?

Game blackscreened on me after my 3rd game of FFA. At least I'm level 17 now. 1/4 of the way to level 60 ._.