PlayStation Plus February 2016 Line Up Revealed

LastMinuteSavior

Good month for me as I don't own any of the ps4 or ps3 games.

I've never played a Persona game. A lot of people think highly of them so maybe I'll see what it is all about.

Please don't use Persona 4 Arena Ultimax to 'see what it is all about'. P4AU is just a spin-off from the series which 'it is all about'. If you want to 'see what it is all about' then play the game it really 'is all about' and not its spin-offs. It will give you an entirely wrong impression!

I'm not saying it's a bad game though, I'm looking forward to playing it!

Edited by LucasV9991

rretVOA.png

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wow, this is actually not a shit month. Finally putting some more high profile Japanese games on there. 

Anyway for those who say people who dismiss the indie titles aren't giving them a chance/broaden your horizons etc. it isn't so much that we're getting indie games; that isn't a problem in itself. It's just that we're getting the same type of indie game every month; that is, usually cheap, low budget, low risk 2D puzzle platformers. Oftentimes they're even releasing these games on there purely to save money.

But anyway a better month this. MUCH better than the complete shitshow that was this month (I mean come the fuck on Medal of Honour Warfighter? Fucking hell.) 

I've never played a Persona game. A lot of people think highly of them so maybe I'll see what it is all about.

It's better to start with Persona 3/4 (or Golden if you have a Vita). Ultimax is 4th Persona 4 game story-wise (yes, Persona 4 alone has its own 3 spin offs) so it might not be for you. Dunno how's Ultimax because I haven't played it yet but when most people praise Persona they usually mean main series  ;)

Edited by Rollers23

It's better to start with Persona 3/4 (or Golden if you have a Vita). Ultimax is 4th Persona 4 game story-wise (yes, Persona 4 alone has its own 3 spin offs) so it might not be for you. Dunno how's Ultimax because I haven't played it yet but when most people praise Persona they usually mean main series  ;)

Better to start with mainline SMT ;)

• Like 1

Here's some videos showing game-play of the lesser known games we're getting:

Nom Nom Galaxy:

Lemmings Touch Vita: 

Nova 111: 

Not so bad but the games would be suited to mobile/handheld rather than console/PC. I guess we can't complain though, they could have easily gave us nothing, remember that they don't actually owe us anything. 

Here's some videos showing game-play of the lesser known games we're getting:

Nom Nom Galaxy:

Lemmings Touch Vita: 

Nova 111: 

Not so bad but the games would be suited to mobile/handheld rather than console/PC. I guess we can't complain though, they could have easily gave us nothing, remember that they don't actually owe us anything. 

Mate, the service isn't free, in fact it's $70 over here. They owe us SOMETHING. 

• Like 2

Better to start with mainline SMT ;)

SMT I and II are a bit outdated by now but I heard amazing things about III. I'm playing IV on 3DS and it's pretty good but besides demons and some mechanics SMT and Persona are different :P

Anyway I still think if anyone wants check out what Persona series is about they should start with Persona rather than mainline SMT game.

Edited by Rollers23

Oh, OKay. I don't own a vita so I may have to skip then.

Oh, OKay. I don't own a vita so I may have to skip then.

Well, there's still the PS2 version which is available on PS Store on PS3.

I don't think Sony cares to be honest, I just want a sole multiplayer only PLUS.

Yeah but what about PS3 and PS Vita where online is free and Sony still offers PS Plus for those platforms? They HAVE TO give something ;)

I'll say something, this is a grand slam for me

I've platinumed Helldivers, and I own (not played) Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.  Both of these hinge on online play so having them release on plus will fire up their online again which is always great.

GRID: Race Driver is the only one I've played in the series, which was remarkable and trendsetting (the rewind feature hit hard here) so I'm looking forward to seeing how the series shaped up in the end.

Nom Nom Galaxy and Nova 111 look like nice, relaxing, colourful experiences.

Then dust that off with Lemmings which I only just discovered existed and I then get given for free.  

Thank you Sony for February.

People really need to realise that the games are just a bonus for paying for the online. Unbelievable how people expect AAA games every month then bitch about it when it's not their type of game. It's fine to say there is nothing for you but saying it's shit every month just really gets on my tits. For me, the line-up doesn't include anything I would really play apart from Helldivers but at least I understand that a lot of people actually like these games like P4 so therefore, not shit.

(Mainly directed at those fools on YouTube who comment on the Plus video)  

• Like 2