PlayStation Plus February 2016 Line Up Revealed

LastMinuteSavior

I'll just avoid the whole franchise then, seems like all there are is spin-offs.

Definitely don't ;)

Just start with Persona 4 Golden, that's all you need ;)

Yeah, I don't know what Satoshi is talking about. Persona itself is a spin-off of SMT.  :blink:

Persona's spin-offs, so... SMT spin-off's spin-offs :awesome:

Spin-offception if you prefer =D

Since only P3 (including P3P and P3FES) and P4 (including Golden) can be considered main plotline, other P4 milking games can only be considered spin-offs =D Even though Atlus obviously considers everything P4-related canon =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Let me try explaining it.

If we take that original Arena is 11/10 difficulty.

Compared to that, Ultimax is that 1/10 that makes Arena over 10/10 difficulty.

Normally, it's 4-5/10.

I just suck at trials so... I will probably never get it xD

If you want 100%, it's similar to DRIVECLUB, it's one or two points higher since you have to complete 3 complete character trials.

And both Marie-chan and Adachi seem to have cancer-inducing trials.

I don't like that analogy.. if it's as bad as Blazblue Continuum Shift DLC, I will never 100% it (but then I don't even have that platinum..).. Still it's good to know that the base game will be an easy plat!

I also have been wanting to try one of the Persona Arena games since forever, but never bought any..

And in the end the DLC characters are €4.49 each.. I sincerely don't think I would pay that much for them right now..

I may have yelled a bit too loud when I saw Helldivers in the IGC. And kudos for being the whole pack instead of the base game. P4AU should keep me busy for a bit and cool down my urge to play Xrd (since I'd just rather wait for the expansion), and I've had an eye on GRID Autosport since I got the plat on GRID2, but the MP grindfest was telling my wallet to wait.

I just hope the online (then again, being the time hogger in Autosport) is better than GRID2... That "Global Domination" trophy was the bane of my existence. 

Don't give me this revisionist nonsense.

I can't believe apologists like you exist, probably the same people who made fun of paid online on the Xbox 360 all those years back. No, I didn't pay for it for the online (nor should I have to) as I got it when I only had a PS3, the whole point of it was to offer free games and you're just excusing Sony for being greedy and locking the online multiplayer behind a paywall that didn't use to be there and still isn't for their other consoles. 

It's been 2 years since current gen was released, and people still complain about this. Seriously.
  • Like 3

I'm kinda' bummed that P4AU is on the store since I feel like people who have never played Persona are going to download it and have no idea what's going on. :(

Other than that, everything looks alright. I used to play Lemmings with my dad all the time so that should be a neat experience. Nom Nom, Helldivers, and Nova also have me interested.

Great additions for Ps3 imo.

(Finally xD)

Hope you guys enjoy Ultimax, cuz it's a blast! You better get that plat :D

I think I'll try Autosport later on. I've heard it's such a huge grind that is nuts!

So glad I've been putting off buying PAU; looking forward to playing it and Lemmings Touch.

Same here. I almost picked up P4AU on sale so many times, but held off because I hadn't finished P4A.  Guess I'm out of excuses now.

Overall great month for PS+, also looking forward to picking up Crypt of the Necrodancer when it releases.

I like how people don't understand that calling something an Indy game doesn't mean anything. I mean an Indy Game can be some shitty flash game on New Grounds or Minecraft...sort of similar I guess.

Yup.

It's exactly the same as the people who talk about 'Triple A' like they know what they are talking about - Like 'Triple A' just means "a big game in a box from a studio you've heard of" rather than it being a simple marketing term relating to projected profit based on marketing budget.

• Like 1