Ratchet and Clank into the nexus

What difficulty should i start with to get the plat the fastest? thanks. 

Welcome to the forums.  I would suggest that you post this in the section of the forum that is set up for this game here.

I will also direct you to the trophy guide, that is posted here.

If you are going to hang around the forums, why don't you introduce yourself here?

Edited by Sir_Bee

What difficulty should i start with to get the plat the fastest? thanks.

Bee told you to post on the right place, but do that next time. I'll ask a mod to move this so you don't need to make the same thread there again.

I highly recommend playing easy twice and backing up you save to avoid grinding unnecessary bolts and just after buying the 1.5m armor. Use the cash to buy the rhyno and max it out and then max all weapons. I think i did like 2.7 playthroughs, had to complete all arena 3 times. Don't bother playing on higher diffs when doing challenge mode, i don't remember a trophy for that and there is no reward in bolts.

Edit: eh, missed the most obvious question. Play on hard, then 2 additional playthroughs on easy to max out the weapons. Save the worst to upgrade weapons for the last world as exp there is insane so even though they do less damage for being underleveled, they will level up faster and will take less time struggling. The problem with this game is the lack of bolts even at a 10x multiplier (don't go up to 20x like the other games).

This game is extremely fun though.

Edited by TheYuriG