Easy or Hard Plats?

Thatnerdyfella

This is just strictly about the Dead Space, Bioshock and Killzone series.

I happen to come across this person who has the 3 series Plat and at 100% and was thinking to myself. I just recently stopped trophy hunting, Ive got my reasons that I won't bother mentioning unless someone asks, but ever since I seen that this person Plat them all I got to thinking. I might just take the hunt for one last spin and get them plat. I bring this up because I was wondering based off how hard or easy to someone maybe like you, that has them completed already, to see if they are hard or easy.

I also remember Bioshock trophies that are only obtainable in MP mode. That's actually the most important question. Are people still playing all 3 Bioshocks in MP? Or is there by any chance anyone can boost with me for the trophies? Same questions go for Killzone.

The Dead Space, Killzone and Bioshock series are my hands down favorites. excluding Far Cry, Fallout, Gears of War, and Borderlands. So apparently I'm not exactly quite "done" trophy hunting but then again I consider myself that I am done. I just at least want to get these 3 games Plat is all.

Thank you if you took the time to read and reply.

Edited by SIMPLY_CODY

The following games have multiplayer: Bioshock 2, killzone 2, killzone 3.

I think killzone 2, dead space 2 and maybe the Bioshock games could be too hard or frustrating for you based on your completion percentage and what your have done so far.

My opinion: don't bother.

Will Will

Dead Space Are Easy Except DS2 It Will Need Some Effort On Last Difficult Level

Bio Shock Is Easy Except BS2 Because Of MP Will Take Some Time And Gathering People For Boost

KZ2 Is Hardest Compere To The Other 2 Cuz Its combine Between MP And SP And The MP Lobby Has A Lot Of Problem Saving Proggras

Good Luck And Happy Hunting

Edited by dark69knight
  • Like 1

lol well thanks. it'd have to at least take up to 5 people to convince me that I shouldn't go for those Plats IF they are as difficult like you make them out to be though with all honesty. Im gunna at least give it a shot. I really don't believe that where I stand in each of those games is the difficult part. The "difficult" part I would like ask is if anyone still plays the MP mode in Bioshock 1 & 2, Dead Space 2, and Killzone 2 & 3.

The games themselves are just really old so idk if it would be such a worry that no plays MP anymore on any of them. Sure it'd take a while to find a decent match.lol but yeah that's what I'm also wondering as well.

This is just strictly about both Dead Space, Bioshock and Killzone series.

I happen to come across this person who has both series Plat and at 100% and was thinking to myself. I just recently stopped trophy hunting, Ive got my reasons that I won't bother mentioning unless someone asks, but ever since I seen that this person Plat them all I got to thinking. I might just take the hunt for one last spin and get them plat. I bring this up because I was wondering based off how hard or easy to someone maybe like you, that has them completed already, to see if they are hard or easy.

I also remember Bioshock trophies that are only obtainable in MP mode. That's actually the most important question. Are people still playing all 3 Bioshocks in MP? Or is there by any chance anyone can boost with me for the trophies? Same questions go for Killzone.

The Dead Space, Killzone and Bioshock series are my hands down favorites. excluding Far Cry, Fallout, Gears of War, and Borderlands. So apparently I'm not exactly quite "done" trophy hunting but then again I consider myself that I am done. I just at least want to get these 3 games Plat is all.

Thank you if you took the time to read and reply.

Dead Space 2 and Killzone 2 would probably be the hardest. I did Dead Space 1&2 on a friends 360 so I haven't went for the plat yet but I plan too. Killzone 2 mainly because the online is full of OG's and I read something about the leaderboard deleting for no reason and messing up a major multiplayer trophy. I am not sure if that was just an isolated incident though. The Killzone 3 platinum is quite easy but I am not sure how hard the MP trophies would be to get now. 

I haven't played much of Bioshock 1 yet but I have the plat for 2 and Infinite. They are both medium difficulty but 2 has a longer grind due to MP and lack of players. There is a boosting method though, I wasn't aware of that and grinded it out legit when it dropped for PS+ haha.

It's up to you if you want to go for them but I would say do it. Minus KZ2 though and maybe save Dead Space 2 for last. They would all be the most difficult plats you have if you got them.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

Yeah, I mean now it's pretty much all coming down to the MP in Dead Space 2, Bioshock 2, and Killzone 2 it seems to be. But I'm still going to try though at least. It's just been a couple years since playing any my favorites.

I also completely wish that I completed Dead Space 1 on my ps3 when I was in High School at the time. Cause I did! But it was completed on my old 360. lmao Got that 1,000 or 1,200 GS or whatever it stops at.

Yeah, I mean now it's pretty much all coming down to the MP in Dead Space 2, Bioshock 2, and Killzone 2 it seems to be. But I'm still going to try though at least. It's just been a couple years since playing any my favorites.

I also completely wish that I completed Dead Space 1 on my ps3 when I was in High School at the time. Cause I did! But it was completed on my old 360. lmao Got that 1,000 or 1,200 GS or whatever it stops at.

DS2 Dose Not Have MP Trophy

Only BS2 - KZ2 - KZ3

Edited by dark69knight

Oh, well that's more helpful thanks.lol :)

I know there is MP in DS2 that's why I asked. At least last time I played there was. I believe?

Okay

I took a look at the KZ2 MP trophies and the ones that will be difficult are:

:gold: Career Ribbon - Achieve an online rank of General

:gold: Valor Grand Cross - Achieve weekly online honor rank #4

Oh, well that's more helpful thanks.lol :)

I know there is MP in DS2 that's why I asked. At least last time I played there was. I believe?

Okay

I took a look at the KZ2 MP trophies and the ones that will be difficult are:

:gold: Career Ribbon - Achieve an online rank of General

:gold: Valor Grand Cross - Achieve weekly online honor rank #4

You can boost these with one other person, but apparently the servers are buggy as hell nowadays. there are plenty of topics on dealing with this on here

You will also need a co-op partner for Dead Space 3 as there are a few co-op trophies.

bioshock 2, if u get the dlc u can grind this out by hacking turrets (with a group of 4 if i remember) being the fastest way of doing it. and then its just a few trophies to clean up that arent too bad.

• Like 1

True.lol But I'd rather communicate to those who have actually done them.

difficulty wise 

killzone 1 and 3 are easy, killzone 2 sp is going to push u, expect to rage at in certain places. ( really need to be quite skilled at FPS's for this one.)

bioshock trilogy sp isnt too bad, u shouldnt really have much trouble with these. u can save when going for the no vita chamber runs.

dead space can be a pain in places but shouldnt offer too much trouble (cannot say anything about DS 2/3 as ive yet to start them but DS2 is probably the harder of the trilogy.) 

• Like 1

Killzone 1 & 3 shouldn't be a problem, Killzone 2 is a step up and may take a lot longer due to MP trophies.

Dead Space 1 & 3 are easy but Dead Space 2 is a challenge due to hardcore mode.

All Bioshock's are easy in my opinion.

Don't turn any away because they're challenging. It'll make your trophy list look more impressive  :)

I'm not gunna give up on a challenging trophy.Lol I actually don't want to with these games.

if I was you I would just go for the dead space games along with bioshock for there have been lots of cases on killzone 2 and I think 3 where people's progress being lost and a days work gone, not trying to sound like I know all be all but from what I can say bioshock and the dead space games would be where your money/ time should go to on trophy hunting for the last time.

edit: I done nearly all of the bioshocks and dead space games and I know from hunting them trophies that bioshock 2 will take time but the good part is you can boost it with a friend or 5 and yeah the person who is the host can also kick randoms as well

Edited by KANERKB

bioshock 1 plat is pretty easy just gotta be carefl in some areas on hard mode

bioshock 2 really only the mp should be an issue i never got around t playing mp for it because i didnt have highspeed back then so i dunno

bioshock infinit plat pretty easy its the dlc trophies that wll be a pain if u get them

dead space pretty easy actually even on the hardest settings

dead space 2 hard core will be ur biggest worry mainly because u only get  think 3 saves the whle game and u pretty much die if  flea bites u bt its doable with patience and planning

dead space 3 easy ur only worry will be finding someone to co-op with u but really not that bad at all its actually only a couple "co-op only areas" u gotta do so should only take u perhaps an hour if u have a good partner maybe a bit more 

havnt played the kill zone games so cant input on those