Challenge Trophy

PSX_Trepie

On 8.03.2019 at 4:05 PM, DysectorZA said:

The Challenge is not that difficult, it's just that you're pressed against time. The actual puzzle presented during the challenge are all pretty easy to get through.

For people who use a walkthrough to play through the whole game without understanding how the puzzles work, well they will have a tough time doing the challenge.

Exactly. Time (although it allows some margin for error) is of the essence. Also, the music. I prefer to turn it off.

On 3/25/2019 at 2:14 PM, Jorge_Strife said:

It works. 100% confirmed. I wait 4 seconds, not 3, because in the first attemp i failed.  

Thanks for sharing this ZoKu08

I also can confirm this works as I also waited 4 seconds and got the trophy earlier this morning

Now I'm really looking forward to go home after gym. In the last few days I just kept trying to do this (although after 6-10 tries a time I quit), but I always got one looks-like-its-unsolvable puzzle that messed up my runs. I even created a mini map with excel for the labirynth (to quickly draw the actual pattern in it with a pen) but even if I reach it, the triangles are slowing me down so much that I run out of time. 

Now this link and the glitch gave me a boost and a new hope of getting the platinum for this game at last. So thank you guys in advance. 

On 27/3/2019 at 8:32 PM, Lefalaja said:

Glitch works. Just tried it. Press X 3 seconds after the music stops and just wait and don't do anything for 5 seconds.

I go try, thanks ?

Edit: I wait music stop, count 3 seconds and press X for 5 seconds?

Edited by Arin1979

waiting for 4 seconds worked for me, as soon as  the last note dropped. i tried 3 seconds a few times never worked. though i had both triangle puzzles solved before the second song (or second part of the first) started, i guess i could of tried it without the bug but didnt want to chance it =)

This does not seem to work for me. I've been at the end of the second triangle at least 10 times now, but I can not activate the glitch. Can someone confirm that this still works? Is there any further tips or tricks regarding the timing, as I probably mess that up?

What I'm doing is: Go to the second triangle puzzle and input the correct solution (so the path is visible on screen). Then I wait till the music is over and count to 3 (also tried 4 and 5) and then press X. Managed to press X pretty much at the exact time that the screen goes blank 2 times, still noch glitch. Can someone help me here?

Edit: I was finally able to pull it off :-) Thanks again!

Edited by hr_kriese
  • Like 1

It took me about an hour and quite a lot of tries to finally clear the challenge room legit ! It took me around 5min30 !

What I did is watch a few youtube tutorials on how to solve the puzzles and once I knew what I had to do I gave it a go.

My strategy was:

1. Take a picture of the maze and remember where the 2 puzzles are (I walked past them the first couple of tries)

2. I used the following app for the 2 maze puzzles (http://witness.webcrow.jp/)

I have posted the video of my succesful attempt below, hopefully it will help some of you or at least give you some motivation. As you can see I've had some very easy puzzles, been pretty lucky on the 2 pillars and I wasted A TON of time on the color puzzles just before the maze. It took me around 1min25 to figure out the color puzzles, and it really hurts watching the replay as it appears so obvious now...

Vidéo:

Edited by Tyxoune

8 hours ago, Tyxoune said:

It took me about an hour and quite a lot of tries to finally clear the challenge room legit ! It took me around 5min30 !

What I did is watch a few youtube tutorials on how to solve the puzzles and once I knew what I had to do I gave it a go.

My strategy was:

1. Take a picture of the maze and remember where the 2 puzzles are (I walked past them the first couple of tries)

2. I used the following app for the 2 maze puzzles (http://witness.webcrow.jp/

So you didn't do it legit then. ?

Edited by Arcesus7

1 hour ago, Arcesus7 said:

So you didn't do it legit then. 1f914.png

I mean I didn't use any glitches and did post-patch when the "rest mode" technic won't work anymore xD

Just to show that even if you screw up one puzzle like a retard you'll still have time to finish the challenge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...