PSX_Trepie

Challenge Trophy

178 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Dante_Vergili said:

Hey! Does it work now?

Someone try to do it on this week?

As long as there was no patch, it should still work.

On 5/10/2019 at 11:47 AM, Dante_Vergili said:

Hey! Does it work now?

Someone try to do it on this week?

Yes, it does still work. I got the trophy on 28 April using the glitch on my alt account. And there have not been any patches since then.

So I got the glitch to work but under different circumstances. I did my best to time the completion of the 2nd Triangle puzzle, I was a little early but not too early and I waited after pressing X dont press anything. I wanted a little over 10 seconds after the screen went dark but it never took me out of the puzzle. I pressed Circle and Heard the puzzles shut off in the pillar room, thankfully to a comment on youtube, I walked over to the pillars and saw they were off, I held the PS button and closed application, When I reopened the game, I spawned by the 2nd Triangle puzzle with the screen off and heard a sound, I walked to the pillars room and they were on! Infinite time to complete them and satisfying trophy pop!

Once you are able to start making it to the Maze, I highly recommend the puzzle solver, I had like 2 extra minutes of time because I could solve them super fast with it. Also, the 4th puzzle you do after the 3 easy ones tells you the path of the labyrinth/maze, the Golden marks are the puzzle locations although what screen at that spot is random.

This is what I used for Triangle Solver, when you need to clear it, refresh the page.
http://witness.webcrow.jp/