Challenge Trophy

PSX_Trepie

• 1 month later...

So I got the glitch to work but under different circumstances. I did my best to time the completion of the 2nd Triangle puzzle, I was a little early but not too early and I waited after pressing X dont press anything. I wanted a little over 10 seconds after the screen went dark but it never took me out of the puzzle. I pressed Circle and Heard the puzzles shut off in the pillar room, thankfully to a comment on youtube, I walked over to the pillars and saw they were off, I held the PS button and closed application, When I reopened the game, I spawned by the 2nd Triangle puzzle with the screen off and heard a sound, I walked to the pillars room and they were on! Infinite time to complete them and satisfying trophy pop!

Once you are able to start making it to the Maze, I highly recommend the puzzle solver, I had like 2 extra minutes of time because I could solve them super fast with it. Also, the 4th puzzle you do after the 3 easy ones tells you the path of the labyrinth/maze, the Golden marks are the puzzle locations although what screen at that spot is random.

This is what I used for Triangle Solver, when you need to clear it, refresh the page.
http://witness.webcrow.jp/

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 1/27/2020 at 8:17 AM, iHakup said:

Need help with this trophy, maybe Share Play or Trophy exchange xD

The infinite time glitch still work though. I got this Platinum a second time on an alt account. It's not that difficult, but obviously you need to have a basic understanding of how the puzzles work.

• 4 months later...

Working on this trophy now, but man what a management. If you reset the puzzle the 4 puzzles on the rock change by wich first. I thought i only got 4 black screens but one puzzle in the back only was lit up. After that one the other one is possible. All random.
This will also take away a few seconds going for the 6:30 minutes run.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, primalentir said:

I just did it after trying about 50 times. And I think I did it really at the last second.

My maze was terrible. The next puzzle was on the same pillar and I was looking somewhere else.

That was sooo clutch !!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I did my first two attempts and hit the wall at the color puzzles. 

I need to try it fresh in the morning. 

The triangle shapes and rotating puzzles don't seem like something I'll struggle with (famous last words). Maybe the orientation of each.