Trinity Archives Items Collections at 99%

Hello everyone. I finished all the 3 stories with 100% of Reports but still, in Trinity Archives, I have 99% af Items Collections. 
I finished Last Episode and Secret Episode too with everything I can get. I already took all Keyblades (includes Keyblades from secrets bosses) with every characters and I bought everything from Moogle's Shop and Arena's Shop. What can I still miss? 
Thanks

12630955_10207066584617024_1441557139_o.

Edited by Naruke2007

Hello everyone. I finished all the 3 stories with 100% of Reports but still, in Trinity Archives, I have 99% af Items Collections. 

I finished Last Episode and Secret Episode too with everything I can get. I already took all Keyblades (includes Keyblades from secrets bosses) with every characters and I bought everything from Moogle's Shop and Arena's Shop. What can I still miss? 

Thanks

your maybe missing the chest that is in the boss fight places if I remember right there is a chest you get for beating one of the bosses I think it's been awhile from the last time I 100% this, also I done this on psp not on the remaster one of it.

edit: also I must ask have you seen the movie? if not then I think you should for if I remember right you get a item for bbs or kh2 for watching the movie I think don't hate me if I am wrong for I am trying to help as best as I can

Edited by KANERKB

Thanks

Things people usually overlook are to buy every item in the arena with every character (Aqua has an exclusive ticket the others don't have for example) and the keyblades from races (not the races in the arena) and the ice cream recipes in Disney Town (you have to get those with every character), so load up each character save and make sure you have all of those things with each character, the races for example are not counted for any character journal completion and are easy to miss.

Edited by Devil_Spooky