Caladrius Blaze Ps4

Vergil

Oh didn't know this was coming to PS4 and getting a worldwide release as well. I platted the PS3 version at the beginning of this month but depending on the price I might get this for the stack since it was a pretty fun game dood

I heard the PS3 version didn't do so good so I'm hoping the PS4 version is a bit cheaper. 

Oh didn't know this was coming to PS4 and getting a worldwide release as well. I platted the PS3 version at the beginning of this month but depending on the price I might get this for the stack since it was a pretty fun game dood

I was announced for ps4 a few months ago actually. I just saw on official site for worldwide release.

I´m thinking this is a test for Raiden V. Which is releasing next month for Xbone. Maybe they will port that to ps4 as well.

Hopefully the ps4 list of Cal will be harder :)

That's pretty cool, was free on japan store last month, I hope it's not as hard as mamorokun curse that's all :D

I thought Mamorokun was overrated, but that´s just me :D

I was announced for ps4 a few months ago actually. I just saw on official site for worldwide release.

I´m thinking this is a test for Raiden V. Which is releasing next month for Xbone. Maybe they will port that to ps4 as well.

Hopefully the ps4 list of Cal will be harder :)

I thought Mamorokun was overrated, but that´s just me :D

A harder list would be nice although I'll mainly be happy being able to understand the story this time around xD Would be cool if Raiden V does make it to PS4. I still need to play Raiden IV but I'm always up for more shmups.

If the characters could shut the hell up for a second, that would be nice. Game looks great though.

Now we need a new Gradius, Ikaruga and a huge price drop for Dariusburst :lol:

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

If the characters could shut the hell up for a second, that would be nice. Game looks great though.

Now we need a new Gradius, Ikaruga and a huge price drop for Dariusburst :lol:

If you have twitter tweet. #ps2tops4 Gradius V 

Would be fun with trophies :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...