Platinum vs. Beating all the puzzles

Kinglink

Yup, did the cave elevator up and done.

Yup, got all 14 triangle loose panels as well.

Got the two panels in the town area upstairs in the room that you can change room color RGB.

Thought there were two panels in the credits area, but there was only one and it didn't count.

I'm thinking about the 3 panels on the floor in the cave with the one wooden pillar going between it. I believe there are multiple solutions to it? Not sure if you have to solve all solutions? Someone mentioned that maybe they open up something else?

Or maybe the multiple paths up in the tree house area.

Oh well. Found all audio logs (all flowers bloomed in the lake). Pretty much 100% the whole island, except two panels.

I realized and saw someone else mention this:

The elevator in the cave has three panels. One inside the elevator, one at the bottom and one at the top. As far as I understand (now) the game doesn't count down and up but rather single panels. So you get three for those instead of six.

But: I am still missing 3 panels. I've done EVERYTHING as far as I'm concerned. Even calling all boats ...

I even tried to activate all panels in the challenge where you have to find the 2 correct ones from 6 panels. But for whatever reason I always get the middle one in the first three ...

Edited by eXeViuS

I realized and saw someone else mention this:

The elevator in the cave has three panels. One inside the elevator, one at the bottom and one at the top. As far as I understand (now) the game doesn't count down and up but rather single panels. So you get three for those instead of six.

But: I am still missing 3 panels. I've done EVERYTHING as far as I'm concerned. Even calling all boats ...

I even tried to activate all panels in the challenge where you have to find the 2 correct ones from 6 panels. But for whatever reason I always get the middle one in the first three ...

Thanks for this. It seems I missed on of the elevator puzzles, but the other two I got already.

So now I am up to 522.

No idea where that last one is.

Thanks for this. It seems I missed on of the elevator puzzles, but the other two I got already.

So now I am up to 522.

No idea where that last one is.

Good luck finding the last one!

I nearly gave up but then realized, that the three timer panels of the challenge need also to be solved and in my game they didn't because there was some kind of glitch where the door opened and I got the trophies but the panels didn't because I did it in "zero" second ...

So I did the challenge again and have finally 523 panels solved ... 

Although it was a last second run again ^^