Ninja and Nova

themindisacity

Literally the last thing I need to complete the collectibles guide.  If you know where he is, PLEASE let me know.

He's in one of the hubs.

LEGO...I swear...put a collectibles brick in the next game... :facepalm: :facepalm:

UPDATE: Both found.  Will be posting collectibles guide early next week.

Edited by themindisacity

Are you 100% sure? I thought this when I was doing Lego Harry Potter 5-7 and lost out on a top 4 speed because it was actually in a level

I finished all of the level challenges - one of the challenges in each level is "find all collectibles in the level".  So I'm very sure.

I found Ninja by complete accident. Go the furthest south you can go to the rectangular avengers building. From there the road curves down behind it, well as soon as the road starts to level out from the curve, go to the left and there is a ledge that you follow and Ninja is there.

Now if you could help me out I'd be greatly appreciative, I cannot for the life of me find the 2nd character in Saving New York. I already unlocked the Iron Man MK1 suit but I have no idea where the other character is.

• Like 2

I found Ninja by complete accident. Go the furthest south you can go to the rectangular avengers building. From there the road curves down behind it, well as soon as the road starts to level out from the curve, go to the left and there is a ledge that you follow and Ninja is there.

Now if you could help me out I'd be greatly appreciative, I cannot for the life of me find the 2nd character in Saving New York. I already unlocked the Iron Man MK1 suit but I have no idea where the other character is.

You are a God. And not a puny one ;)

The second saving NY character token is a PITA. It is in the flying section at the end, in a stud ring centre.

You are a God. And not a puny one ;)

The second saving NY character token is a PITA. It is in the flying section at the end, in a stud ring centre.

^^^^  You don't want to know how many times I played that stupid level.

Hang out on the left.  It's like the third to last stud ring.

From my guide:

Loki – story – During Iron Man's section of the level, he's in the middle of one of the stud rings on the left side of the beam

Edited by themindisacity

• 5 years later...