Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kurikara__

PC to PS4 Question

5 posts in this topic

I play this game on my PC at the moment. I will very soon be playing on PS4. I was curious as soon as I log in as my character will I automatically get those achievements or play the game and get them? 

Especially the achievement

Warrior of Light

Complete the main scenario.

I am currently up to date with the newest patch available on Heavensward. So do I need to start a new character and get it or what do I do? 

The trophies are linked to the in-game achievements. You won't get the trophies automatically, but you'll get the ones you're eligible for the next time you do another one of that thing. For example if you've already killed 10,000 enemies and unlocked the in-game achievement, the "Defeat 10,000 enemies" trophy would trigger the next time you kill an enemy on PS4.

I play this game on my PC at the moment. I will very soon be playing on PS4. I was curious as soon as I log in as my character will I automatically get those achievements or play the game and get them? 

Especially the achievement

Warrior of Light

Complete the main scenario.

I am currently up to date with the newest patch available on Heavensward. So do I need to start a new character and get it or what do I do? 

there was a problem with this trophy , but i heard they fixed it so you only have to speak with a specific person to pop the story trophy (oc only if you have already beaten the story)

I did the switch from PC to PS4 a few weeks ago, yeah for the Warrior of Light trophy, you only need to do any quest and your trophy will pop.

In my case I completed one of the short seasonal event quest and got my trophy that way since I had already completed everything else before.

You can just keep playing with your existing current character, you don't need to create a new character.

The one thing that annoyed me when i moved from PC to PS4 is that none of the hotkeys or Gear sets are transferred  :facepalm: