So what price do you think NMS (No Man's Sky) will be at launch and how much are you willing to pay for it?

FlareXV

44 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think NMS will be on launch?

• $20 - $40
    • $40 - $60
    • $60 - $200 over even beyond (Got to think about that EA style incoming season pass, brah)
  2. 2. How much are you willing to pay for NMS?

• $20 - $40 (My peso count is low, I'm waiting for that sale, son)
    • $40 - $60 (Hey, it can't be any worse than some of the AAA stuff I've brought before)
    • I'm a rich billionaire cowboy spy, I can buy NMS at any price!

Neogaf is currently holding at conversation on what would be the price of NMS at launch. A lot of users think it will sold at $60/£49.99 - £55.00, others weren't so sure. I did notice a lot of people getting rip to shreds because they thought that NMS would be $20 at launch. So what are your thoughts on this subject? Are you willing to pay $60 and if not, what is your cut-off price for NMS? 

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot to put a video about the mention game. Here's some gameplay of NMS:

Edited by FlareXV

I had to look up a gameplay teaser to see what it was...

While it seems like it would be worth about $60 to someone who enjoys that genre, it'd sell much better at a $40 price point. A lot of the casual gaming base would love this game so if it's slightly cheaper it'll sell much more and I can already see the youtubers shifting from minecraft to this game if the price is fair.

I can't say I'd buy it at all. If it's part of the igc someday or if someone bought it as a gift for me, that's about the only way I'd play it. I'm not a fan of the open world exploration games so it doesn't offer much to me.

• Like 1

I wouldn't ever expect it to be $20.

Yeah but people can dream, right?

Well my preorder on shopto is at £45, I know that's a placeholder but I don't see it going much lower

Yeah, I'm thinking £50. 

I had to look up a gameplay teaser to see what it was...

So sorry, dude. I should have put up game-play, I'll do it now. Terribly sorry, my friend. 

Edited by FlareXV
  • Like 2

1st question: it is very big for being considered your average indie. The bigger, the more expensive I think.

2nd question: I'd never pay 50-60 dollars for a game.

3rd question: 30-50 bucks more or less. Similar to what you stated.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

1st question: it is very big for being considered your average indie. The bigger, the more expensive I think.

2nd question: I'd never pay 50-60 dollars for a game.

3rd question: 30-50 bucks more or less. Similar to what you stated.

1.The game doesn't offer you the omniverse, so it's already failed lol. :P

2.That's cool, some games actually aren't worth that much.

3.As you agreed with me, I shall save you a seat on my rocket when I blow teh earth! :D

• Like 1

1.The game doesn't offer you the omniverse, so it's already failed lol. :P

2.That's cool, some games actually aren't worth that much.

3.As you agreed with me, I shall save you a seat on my rocket when I blow teh earth! :D

1. Bollocks! You ask too much mate xD

2. My case is actually because I have an inner economist/capitalist that just doesn't want to let go of some money that easily. Plus, some games go down really fast in certain websites or stores :)

3. B) Nice, I'll be sure to take some past gen consoles with me beforehand.

$40-$60 at launch. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it, not because of a low peso count (although I do have that currently), but because it just looks like an old game. Maybe a long, old game, but still an old game.

Also, is FlareXV the same person as FlareZero? If so, I owe you a debt of gratitude. If not, you can ignore that.

Edited by starcrunch061