Trophy list thoughts

Crono

I'll post mine in a bit.

Edit: Let's see, potential difficulty cores might be Hyper Difficulty and Challenge mode.

Hard without restarting might be managed with save/reload.

The speedruns look intense but they aren't tied to a specific difficulty. Same with other trophies specifying battle requirements.

Depending on whether the other modes are tied to a diff or they let you choose. This one could be a potential 6-9/10.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

wow the list and icons is giving me Velocity Ultra/2X vibe... xD

a Speed Run, difficulty related and gitgud (get Perfect tbh) trophies.... this game and me will definitely have a loooong fun time together...

Edited by JaM

I don't want to seem stupid.. But what is this game? For some reason I looked at the picture and I thought I was a Mega man game...

It's a spiritual successor to mega man made by keiji inafune through the use of crowdfunding.

It was suppose to be a simple 10 level + final boss mega man game, but because it made so much from it's crowdfunding campaign it's stretch goals turned into a totally different beast of a game. 

Edit:

Just look at all the stuff that's in this game at launch.

346986d478b23a85068afcd791097187_origina

Edited by soultaker655

One of the most successful delays in the gaming world.

I think it has just about tied with Duke Nukem. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint like Duke did.

If this does in fact release on Vita and comes physical, I'll pick it up. But "Online Battle Race Mode" keeps making me think of Jak II and deters me heavily.