Favourite subject at school?

ITzRoryOC

History, (specifically U.S. History) or all of High School English courses. I can't decide either which I like best.

Edit: Oh, I despise Science, but I loved Chemistry (Chemistry is the only class I passed with a 100%, aside classes like Spanish or Gym, but these classes are too easy for me, and they're not mandatory,) and I guess Physics is "okay", since I do find physics interesting. Aside these two types of Science courses, I can't stand Science, especially now when there's a lot of math involved.

Edited by The Flopmaster

English and history are my favorite subjects, but I hate my classes this year (history solely because the material and the way we're learning it isn't that great, English solely because my classmates are annoying as hell).

I'm going to be doing drawing next year so I'm excited for that too.

Edited by Waffle-Sensei
  • Like 1

All of them... except gym. Fuck gym.

My two favorite teachers were math and writing teachers though. The math teacher was really laid back and let us do the calculus homework during class as long as he finished his lecture. I never had homework because of that. The writing teacher let us sleep in class if we were tired. I was always tired :P I still did well in the class though.

Edited by kuuhaku

I love mathematics. That's easily my favorite subject. A close runner up is chemistry. 

I'm really a fan of Calculus. Hell, I'll have taken 3 different courses of it before I graduate. But my second favorite would be French, this is my 5th year taking it and il est perfect!

Did you take Calculus 3? What are your thoughts on it if you did? 

I love mathematics. That's easily my favorite subject. A close runner up is chemistry. 

Did you take Calculus 3? What are your thoughts on it if you did? 

I'm currently taking Calc III. I actually don't mind doing double and triple integrals, with the whole dzdydx. The bad part about them is finding the limits sometimes. Right now we're on vector fields. They seem like they'll be a bit of a pain. Also, switching to polar can be a pain at times as well. Definitely better than Calc II. God I hate series.

• Like 1