Trophy doesn't pop after level

BrewCrewIn6

This isn't the first lego game that this has happened for me. After completing a level in the story mode, the trophy doesn't pop like it should for completing the level at the end. Usually it only doesn't pop for 1 or 2 of the 15 levels and eventually pops during the free play playthrough. Does anyone know why this happens? Is it from clicking the thing that offers you the option to save in the level?

This happened for me too, with the first level, the one that's the opener for Avengers 2 (the movie) ... Struck off the List or something like that. All the other ones (so far) have popped when they should, but that one did not. Not really a problem for me, since I'll be running through the level again inevitably when I do the collectible run, but still, shouldn't be happening.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same problem as well. At 2 levels: Rail Hydra and Helicarrier Havoc

For the former stage, I though that was because I was playing with my girlfriend. Sometimes, trophy enabled games dislike multiplayer...

But I did finnish Helicarier Havoc on my own, though I did have to save and quit at the last part because a glitch got Iron Man stuck walking and jumping at one spot, and while I was playing as him, the game somwhow prevented me from switching to Cap America and kill off Iron Man to unstuck him. Guess that's what went wrong.

Though I regulary quit and come back later to finnish Lego Marvel stage, and never had this problem...

• 1 year later...
On 2016-03-23 at 11:45 AM, Axel-_A_-Ration said:

This is pretty common with the Lego games. It usually happens if you save at a terminal and leave the level without finishing it.

I had no problems with any of the level trophies as I did use the save terminals but always chose 'Save and Continue' and finished each level without leaving it.

Find and dandy if the level doesn't glitch on you. I had to quit the game to continue during Shakespeare in the Park. 2nd Loki didn't teleport me where i needed to be, and it trapped me in place and I couldn't switch characters to continue. Second play through, Thor's lightning wouldn't let me reflect it with Cap's shield so again had to quit and redo it.

So frustrating.