Wardens Keep completing story close keep gate "glitch"?

Beliar4

Hi as DA:O was free January plus game that (im not sure its true but i dont see plus icon above particular trophy thats from dlc) "you need all dlc to plat"? So Just pleyed Wardens keep. Keep dlc has 2 trophies (little spoiler) one for complete the dlc story unmissable and one for drinking bottle near mage tower very highly missable. Couse when you`re done with a story and leave soldiers peak and try to go back now u get chest (that why i bought this dlc in a 1 place) and 2 shops but the keep gate are close for good. No back for trophy bottle for you and thats bullcrap. U can only load ur save when ur in keep.

Btw. Sometimes in loading screens game show me that im not connected to Xbox Live kek.

Edited by Beliar4

Hi as DA:O was free January plus game that (im not sure its true but i dont see plus icon above particular trophy thats from dlc) "you need all dlc to plat"?

You never, ever need DLC to platinum a game. This game was just released long before they ever implemented separate DLC trophies on the list, and they never bothered to update it, like Burnout Paradise and a handful of other games.

This also isn't a glitch..but rather, a missable trophy that you missed. Probably should have checked a guide beforehand :P It states that you won't be able to drink the concoction once you finish the DLC story.

Edited by Fox

You never, ever need DLC to platinum a game. This game was just released long before they ever implemented separate DLC trophies on the list, and they never bothered to update it, like Burnout Paradise and a handful of other games.

This also isn't a glitch..but rather, a missable trophy that you missed. Probably should have checked a guide beforehand :P It states that you won't be able to drink the concoction once you finish the DLC story.

Great (didnt know that). Im really bout the story in games so ill propably will buy all dlcs (im really interest in dark chronicles one), plus giudes are greates evil before i complete the game (later little less but still), so i still think the drink part in that dlc is huuge bullshit. Gladfully ill dont leave peak after the dlc last fight and get back to that bottle after a short break. If it isnt a glitch that means its purposed by devs to get that bottle missable cuz theres nothing really more interesting in that keep + i dont see really good reason why they closed it.