A Loki Entrance glitch

BEANO_BRFC

So i was starting my free play run, only to have my 100% spoiled by the simplest of glitches. At the start of the mentioned level there is a collectible were you have to mind read a NPC to pull a lever. The problem is the white circle is not underneath the character so there is no action to perform. Congrats TT, you've done it again. The day they release a bug free game il faint with shock. 

This is why i rent my games. Because why should i pay good money for unfinished products. The wankers dont even have the decency to answer you when you send them a message. Been making Lego games for years and yet still cant make them bug free. Jesus dont they play test them before release?

So i was starting my free play run, only to have my 100% spoiled by the simplest of glitches. At the start of the mentioned level there is a collectible were you have to mind read a NPC to pull a lever. The problem is the white circle is not underneath the character so there is no action to perform. Congrats TT, you've done it again. The day they release a bug free game il faint with shock. 

If you are talking about the NPC on the walkway high up, it isn't a glitch at all.

You need to talk to The Collector right at the bottom of the screen. He will give you a quest to find a rocket. This will then cause the circle to appear under the switch and you can mind control him as usual.

For the record - I haven't found any glitches whatsoever in my playthrough so far.

• Like 2

This is why i rent my games. Because why should i pay good money for unfinished products. The wankers dont even have the decency to answer you when you send them a message. Been making Lego games for years and yet still cant make them bug free. Jesus dont they play test them before release?

Yeah, I've tweeted them and emailed them and got nothing

If you are talking about the NPC on the walkway high up, it isn't a glitch at all.

You need to talk to The Collector right at the bottom of the screen. He will give you a quest to find a rocket. This will then cause the circle to appear under the switch and you can mind control him as usual.

For the record - I haven't found any glitches whatsoever in my playthrough so far.

Good to know, thanks. Im still sticking by my rant slightly though. Ive had to reset the game on a number of  occasions due to freezes and my character getting stuck in the floor. Ive even had the problem of not been able to switch between my two characters in the hub or in free play levels like the poster above me. Jurassic World and Marvel Super Heroes both glitched on me and was bugging out all over the place. Whatever the next Lego game is, i doubt after all this time they will have learned there lesson.

• Like 1

Good to know, thanks. Im still sticking by my rant slightly though. Ive had to reset the game on a number of  occasions due to freezes and my character getting stuck in the floor. Ive even had the problem of not been able to switch between my two characters in the hub or in free play levels like the poster above me. Jurassic World and Marvel Super Heroes both glitched on me and was bugging out all over the place. Whatever the next Lego game is, i doubt after all this time they will have learned there lesson.

You've had the glitch but don't anymore? Do you know of a way to fix it?

Where do you rent from Beano?  I'm UK as well (but other side of the pennines) and I can't find anywhere that still rents games.

Where do you rent from Beano?  I'm UK as well (but other side of the pennines) and I can't find anywhere that still rents games.

i use boomerang aswell, its the only one i can think of these days that do rentals. I used to be with love film before they stopped doing games.

You've had the glitch but don't anymore? Do you know of a way to fix it?

the collectible one? yes you was right, you have to talk to the collector first before attempting the mind reading.

• Like 1

No I mean the switching character one

oh right, sorry. Yes hasnt happened for a while. But to be fair it can happen at any time tbh. The application has errored on me 3 times aswell since i started the game 2 days ago. Im at around 84% game completion now, just want to get to the end now and be done with it.

I had some issues with Marvel Superheroes too, kept CE error crashing out on a particular quest from The Punisher, Jurassic World had a few issues with an open world gold brick that was locked out. Maybe i'm just lucky with Lego Avengers. Hopefully Lego Star Wars:Force Awakens will be a little smoother considering the weight of the title.