Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blaidd-Cysgodol

School Mode is Driving Me Crazy!

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys I really need help because I'm stupid.

Can someone tell me step by step the requirements to get the School Mode endings?

I have all report cards maxed. I grew some characters to full according to Monokuma. However I couldn't make the last 2 Monokuma in time so does that mean I have to have them all completed by the end?

Also, how do I get the endings? Do I need to talk to the people I got full hearts with on Day 50/51 or does it unlock automatically once I complete all the projects?

Hey guys I really need help because I'm stupid.

Can someone tell me step by step the requirements to get the School Mode endings?

I have all report cards maxed. I grew some characters to full according to Monokuma. However I couldn't make the last 2 Monokuma in time so does that mean I have to have them all completed by the end?

Also, how do I get the endings? Do I need to talk to the people I got full hearts with on Day 50/51 or does it unlock automatically once I complete all the projects?

The first 2-3 playthroughs focus on getting all but 2 on max item harvesting and get the other 2 to max cleaning. Don't bother completing the assignments and create items that permanently increase harvesting and cleaning levels. After that you'll get a lot of materials with max level characters and can create items that remove fatigue (effectively enabling you to keep working and never waste time resting) and other items that increase the amount of items you harvest and clean. With the second cleaning upgrade + max cleaining lvl, you only need 1 person on cleaining duty. That way you'll be guaranteed to create all of Monokuma's assignments and get tickets.

Those tickets are used to go to other rooms and spend time with other characters (see the link below for rooms and answers). Once a character has 10 hearts in Monokuma's overview, talk to them on day 51 (you need to complete all assignments for that) to receive a gift and their ending. You can only get up to 5 endings in a single playthrough, which means at least 3 to get the endings and 2-3 to level up characters.

I used the table in this guide to get all the endings, it's very useful. Also harvesting and cleaning levels carry over, items and inventory don't.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

it's set up to slowly drive you more and more insane so that you have to do multiple playthroughs, at least 3. it's near impossible to create all the monokumas on your first go in school mode because your character levels are so low. as dragon-archon said, your levels do carry over while your inventory doesn't. so if you find yourself having trouble making a monokuma, which you will on your first try, ignore it and focus on making the level increasing consumables instead. when you go through a 2nd time though, you'll notice that the higher level collectors will allow you to build the monokumas with several days left over. use those days to create the tools that double items collected and lowers energy costs, and by the end of school mode you'll have so many resources that you don't really know what to do with them. 

patience....patience is really the key. school mode is absolutely dreadful and unnecessary though. it sours an overall amazing game.

1) Required energy lowering item

2) Cleaning+

3) Assignment item

4) On remaining days, collect ingredients for +harvest items

5) Profit

Pretty much like this for each playthrough. On free days, go on dates and you should be able to finish everything within 3-4 playthroughs.

It's pretty possible to build the last Monokuma and get one character to 10 hearts in the first playthrough (including report card filling).

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I'm also stuck on it. I read online that the only monokuma you actually have to build is the final one, so I'm testing that now to see if it's true

I'm also stuck on it. I read online that the only monokuma you actually have to build is the final one, so I'm testing that now to see if it's true

It's true.

Thanks guys I just managed to get 5 underwear.

Glad you're making progress. The first playthrough of it will definitely be the worst, and by the end you'll just be bored because you've got it down entirely. You'll be done before you know it!  :)

You still need to complete the other assignments to get tickets, which in turn is used to spend time with others to get the ending.

You still need to complete the other assignments to get tickets, which in turn is used to spend time with others to get the ending.

wasnt the ticket system in the second game? im not sure it is a while ago.

Edit: ok sry , first one has tickets too , sry my mistake.

Edited by Xionx

Put on Netflix or something in the background.  It helps.

Put on Netflix or something in the background.  It helps.

That's exactly what I did lol well with youtube but same thing. I've completed the game now.