Will Gravity Rush remastered get a Physical release in Canada?

CsGetDegree

Just order it from .com if you want it. They will send it no problem. They have an import fee and youll pay our updated conversion rate. It will likely be $50 when all said and done which it would be if they sold it anyways soooooo

Edit: just did the conversion with all the fees and its $61 for me. Gaming is getting to expensive in this country

Edited by CasaDeBen

Straya is getting a physical release when it drops in a couple days.

$29 AUD at Target. If you have trouble getting a physical copy and desperately want one, I reckon that's a pretty decent price, hit me up and I'll send one to Canada.

I had some pancakes last night with maple (flavored) syrup, so you know I'm trustible :P

Straya is getting a physical release when it drops in a couple days.

$29 AUD at Target. If you have trouble getting a physical copy and desperately want one, I reckon that's a pretty decent price, hit me up and I'll send one to Canada.

I had some pancakes last night with maple (flavored) syrup, so you know I'm trustible :P

Your dollar is just a bit different then ours. Found some ozgameshop.com or something with $2 shipping. Might know how ill be saving $20 on games now

Your dollar is just a bit different then ours. Found some ozgameshop.com or something with $2 shipping. Might know how ill be saving $20 on games now

Nice, bud. OzGS is shit at the moment if you actually live in Australia though, all their prices are usually about 5 bucks less than the cheapest you'll find in Target or JB. I suppose for importing, while our dollar is down this is good.