Thoughts on Trophies?

Yechan

It's pretty okay if the trophy list is the same as in-game decorations. I got all decorations (it took me ~74 hours) when I played this game in 2011. But I don't think I can handle this trophy list with ease now because it's been a while since I played this game. I guess I have to learn the game mechanics again. It's fun to abuse certain characters' potentials in the game for easy battles.

VC1_zps9375944e.jpg

Edited by hasegawa2010
  • Like 1

Easy peasy!

I thought they were going to have different ones and/or add trophies to dlc too, like A rank everything not just main campaign (some can be quite hard because the you-know-who can't hit a house from 5 feet away in dlc).

Done all of them before and can't wait pwn again with Marina. :D

It does suck I have to let someone die again

Edited by DizzyDavidson

Looks very similar to the Steam ones. 

I'm pretty sure they ARE the Steam ones since iirc Steam also used in-game decorations as achievements. 

When is it out in europe?

What is Europe? :awesome:

You don't want EU version, EU version won't have Steelbook =D

My thoughts... I'm missing the "remastered" word, now it looks like Port Station 4 actually got a non-port game. :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

This was the last game I fully completed on a PlayStation system that did not support trophy functions.
I have to agree with hasegawa it will not be as easy doing it again It has been a while.

Depending on release dates this platinum could be a milestone trophy for me. The story really pulled me in rather quick.

2013 wants his "joke" back.

Bloodborne, Until Dawn, Infamous Second Son, First Light, DriveClub, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Knack, Killzone Shadow Fall, The Order 1886, and this year Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian, Wild, Horizon, Ratchet and Clank, Detroit Become Human (this in 2017 perhaps)...

Yeah the PS4 only gets remasters, nothing else... 

Yup, exactly 2 interesting games.

Once again plz? :P

I think is a damn shame for the ps3 owner like me before. not impressed on the ps4,since it's an old-school style TBS. This game originally released on JP April 24, & NA EU in Q4 2008 as ps3 exclusive , that's when the Trophies were introduced. but they don't ever think about trophies patch until 8 years now, are they dare kidding me? although this have good story, may just forget it as a ps3 gamer..

Edited by cK-NEw_0NStaT