Vita Update Issue

ConsulPompey

So I saw that a lot of people are having trouble with the new Vita update from Tuesday just like me. The battery was like a promiscuous couple in a horror movie - died in minutes. So I let it die, recharged it and started playing again. Now, it's immortal. The battery indicator won't budge from 100%.

I remember on the PSP there was a way to see charge percentage remaining, but I can't seem to find it on my Vita. I'm probably just missing something staring me in the face, but can anyone help me out? I'm thinking the icon just isn't updating. 

• Like 1

hi

what update is that? cause I remember one not too long ago and noticed playing blazblue online did not last too long

are you getting good life playing online or offline?

say, where did you see the percentage on PSP too?

sorry so many questions lol

thanks

So I saw that a lot of people are having trouble with the new Vita update from Tuesday just like me. The battery was like a promiscuous couple in a horror movie - died in minutes. So I let it die, recharged it and started playing again. Now, it's immortal. The battery indicator won't budge from 100%.

I remember on the PSP there was a way to see charge percentage remaining, but I can't seem to find it on my Vita. I'm probably just missing something staring me in the face, but can anyone help me out? I'm thinking the icon just isn't updating. 

Drain your Vita's battery completely and recharge it to 100% (Leave it on the charger for another 30 mins even if the orange light is gone) . This is a common problem with most lithium ion batteries tbh. As for issues with the update, the only ones I have had is my Vita refuses to go to sleep mode sometimes. Also, while opening the PSN Store or the Playstation Network tab under settings, my Vita sometimes gets stuck on the 'Please Wait' screen. Restarting the Vita fixes the problem though.

There was an update? I play mine every day and either updated and blocked out the trauma of not being able to play my Vita while it was updating, or haven't updated yet. No issues since Tuesday irregardless. What was the update for?

The update was mainly to remove the facebook support, but it's been causing different kinds of problems.

Mine hasn't been doing automatic stuff overnight but that's probably a problem with my wifi instead of with this update. I also noticed that if I leave it on overnight that it loses about 20% battery from where it was when I went to sleep. I just switched to turning it off at night instead  :dunno:

My Vita hasn't been able to connect to the store for days and restarting the vita hasn't helped. Anyone else out there have a fix for this problem?

Edit: Sorry the other thread had stuff about the Terms of Service

Edited by XipluV