Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StrickenBiged

Don't you just love this trophy list? - discussion

15 posts in this topic

Link to the list.

Have to say, this list looks surprisingly well planned. 

I was not expecting a :platinum:

There's the obligatory story based trophies, then some :gold:'s which might be more challenging (e.g. kill boss without being hit, etc) to encourage replays. Seems like my kind of list.

I've heard good things about the game, and this list has only made me more interested in it. Anyone know how much it's going to cost?

I just hope that the gameplay is one of those "easy to learn - hard to master" games. Anything more than 3 or 4 inputs and my wife gets frustrated as she's not a huge gamer. Might be able to convince her to play this with me because of the title and theme and that's more likely if it's simple to play, like Super Meat Boy or Life is Strange

What do y'all think of the list? Will you be playing it on Valentine's Day with your valentine?

I saw Steam Train play this game and it looked awesome, shame I don't have anyone to play it with :P

My Valentine is my video games so I don't know if I can play this with them. They don't have thumbs.

This is gonna make my girlfriend fucking stab me in the fucking eyes for that plat lol i will be like BUT I WANT THAT TROPHY THAT ADDS A BIGGER NUMBER TO MY ACCOUNT!!

Cutest trophies yet.

How gay is it if i play this with my neighbor? My girl is complete shit at gaming and i rather not undergo the frustration. This gave looks really good and the trophy list has a lot of misc trophies but no collectibles as far as i could see. Would be Day 1 purchase if it reached the best gaming system there is.

How gay is it if i play this with my neighbor? My girl is complete shit at gaming and i rather not undergo the frustration. This gave looks really good and the trophy list has a lot of misc trophies but no collectibles as far as i could see. Would be Day 1 purchase if it reached the best gaming system there is.

Some are gay for pay, others are gay, and then there are the select few that are gay for digital achievements.

Seriously though, you could just do it with them. Just invite your neighbor over, play with him to the finish, and get it to pop.

It looks like most, if not all of the trophies can be unlocked alone with the AI partner. From what I hear, the AI is pretty good, too.

If not, there's always shareplay if you're all alone like me.

The trophy icons look awesome but the game itself is not as enjoyable as it looks IMO. Played the first few levels and was very bored, my co-op partner felt the same way. I hope you guys don't have the same experience as me! Sorry to be to party pooper :)

Trophylist looks very nice, but hopefully the gameplay is exciting enough to keep on playing.

It's been out for a little while with only 7 people with the platinum. I'm hoping to be the 8th or 9th person. 

I thus discourage anyone from getting it until March. :) 

It's been a fun ride IMO. Been playing it with my spouse and she is an old school gamer (hates more than 4 inputs like the other person's spouse above) and she freakin' loves it. I got MOST of the trophies via the AI and lowering the difficulty to "BEGINNER". I just play it with her on "DIFFICULT" with no expectation of winning or popping trophies--good team building exercise for sure. 

my wife is always complaining that there isn't enough couch coop games anymore

Think i've found the perfect game for us play :-)