Don't you just love this trophy list? - discussion

Link to the list.

Have to say, this list looks surprisingly well planned. 

I was not expecting a :platinum:

There's the obligatory story based trophies, then some :gold:'s which might be more challenging (e.g. kill boss without being hit, etc) to encourage replays. Seems like my kind of list.

I've heard good things about the game, and this list has only made me more interested in it. Anyone know how much it's going to cost?

I just hope that the gameplay is one of those "easy to learn - hard to master" games. Anything more than 3 or 4 inputs and my wife gets frustrated as she's not a huge gamer. Might be able to convince her to play this with me because of the title and theme and that's more likely if it's simple to play, like Super Meat Boy or Life is Strange

What do y'all think of the list? Will you be playing it on Valentine's Day with your valentine?

How gay is it if i play this with my neighbor? My girl is complete shit at gaming and i rather not undergo the frustration. This gave looks really good and the trophy list has a lot of misc trophies but no collectibles as far as i could see. Would be Day 1 purchase if it reached the best gaming system there is.

• Like 1

How gay is it if i play this with my neighbor? My girl is complete shit at gaming and i rather not undergo the frustration. This gave looks really good and the trophy list has a lot of misc trophies but no collectibles as far as i could see. Would be Day 1 purchase if it reached the best gaming system there is.

Some are gay for pay, others are gay, and then there are the select few that are gay for digital achievements.

Seriously though, you could just do it with them. Just invite your neighbor over, play with him to the finish, and get it to pop.

• Like 4

The trophy icons look awesome but the game itself is not as enjoyable as it looks IMO. Played the first few levels and was very bored, my co-op partner felt the same way. I hope you guys don't have the same experience as me! Sorry to be to party pooper :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's been out for a little while with only 7 people with the platinum. I'm hoping to be the 8th or 9th person. 

I thus discourage anyone from getting it until March. :) 

It's been a fun ride IMO. Been playing it with my spouse and she is an old school gamer (hates more than 4 inputs like the other person's spouse above) and she freakin' loves it. I got MOST of the trophies via the AI and lowering the difficulty to "BEGINNER". I just play it with her on "DIFFICULT" with no expectation of winning or popping trophies--good team building exercise for sure. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

It is a cute game, and it is at a slower pace to strategise your attack and defence.

I tend to have my raccoon, Bobo, manage the shield ?, the trophies are fun to hunt, aiming for Platinum ?

My wife and I enjoy these co-op games a lot, along with Overcooked and Fall Guys ??

hoff_jager.png

Edited by hoff_jager

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Spaz said:

What are you trying to say here?

On the home screen it says AJ_Radio has responded but in thread it says Spaz

i know im off topic but that shit is hella confusing and i never see anyone else but you with that confusing, misleading tag

its no biggie and i know im off topic but wtf lol

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

On the home screen it says AJ_Radio has responded but in thread it says Spaz

i know im off topic but that shit is hella confusing and i never see anyone else but you with that confusing, misleading tag

its no biggie and i know im off topic but wtf lol

I can’t see that AJ name at all.

1 hour ago, LoveInHell said:

I  can’t see that AJ name at all.

Its Only when hes the latest person in thread to respond and appears on the home screen

like if / when he replys

view the thread on the homescreen without actually clicking On the thread itself and his name will be AJ_Radio

its like a name change that didnt 100% go through or some shit

ive noticed this before in the past but didnt think much of it until now
AJ_Radio shows on the homescreen but when You actually go to read it, it shows as Spaz

im sure someone like @DaivRules could give some answers towards this, not that its important because its not

but ive always wondered, wtf

AJ made a Post in “such and such topic”. Goes to read it but AJ is nowhere to be found, Instead its Spaz

its just one of those head scratcher moments that makes me think, huh

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

@Property_Damage @LoveInHell Premium members can change their names in the forums, that doesn’t change their PSN names. The main site will reflect PSN names, forums reflect PSN names unless you’re a Premium Member, and you choose to display a different name.

6years later and i just learned something new about being premium, thanks for the clarification, sorry for The off topic posts but i knew there was something up and it was playing with my OCD  to the point i needed to know ;)

• Like 1