Hello Everyone (:

Skarlet-Warrior

Hey Skarlet. 

I hope you have a good time around here !

Nice to meet you :)

Hello. Thank you for the welcome. Nice to meet you as well Roster :wave:

Hi! You visited my profile a few days ago if I remember correctly. Mistook you for another member at first lol.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Hello. Yes I did vist your profile not that long ago :lol: The name caught my attention. Nice to meet you though :wave:

Welcome! hope to see you around the forums more ^_^

Thank you for the welcome. You totally will :wave:

Edited by Skarlet-Warrior
  • Like 2

Hello PSNProfile members! My name is Skarlet and it's a pleasure to meet you. :wave: I am a very shy person and find it a bit difficult to open up. On the flip side I do have a very big personality to show once I am comfortable. Finally decided to post an introduction after being a member here for a little over a week now. Hope to make some new friends soon. Ciao for now :D

We don't have practically any of the same games, so we probably won't be playing together, but Welcome!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Skarlet ^^ enjoy your stay :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been enjoying my stay very much. Hope to see you around :wave:

We don't have practically any of the same games, so we probably won't be playing together, but Welcome!

Maybe in the future we might have some of the same games? Thanks for the welcome :wave:

Welcome to the community! *waves*  :highfive:

Thanks for the welcome! :wave: :highfive:

Welcome to PSN profiles! :) Hope you have a wonderful time around here, this is such a great forum and a nice place to make some friends :). if you need any help with anything just let me know  :wave:

Thank you for the welcome. I have been enjoying this site very much. Very friendly community here I love that. :D Will do :highfive:

Edited by Skarlet-Warrior
  • Like 1

Hello. Yes I did visited your profile not that long ago :lol: The name caught my attention. Nice to meet you though :wave:

Pleasure's all mine :wave: Your next step is to start earning some trophies and enjoy the ride all the way :D

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here ^_^

Looking at your trophies I can help you finish off borderlands and Borderlands 2 if you wish? :)

Thank you for the welcome. That would be great, love Bordelrands and will like to team up and take on Pandora. :wave: :D :highfive:

Pleasure's all mine :wave: Your next step is to start earning some trophies and enjoy the ride all the way :D

I will do my best to earn more trophies I know currently Im really low. xD Will enjoy the ride for sure. :highfive:

• Like 1