Hello Everyone (:

Skarlet-Warrior

Welcome to PSNP! good-luck-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286 I thought I noticed another Inuyasha face in my recent visitors list. :P I think you're the only other person I've seen on the site that has used an Inuyasha avatar. xD

Inuyasha was always one of my favorites, it's thanks to that anime that I got into anime in the first place. I remember trying to stay up past my bed-time just to watch it on Adult-Swim.

• Like 1

Welcome to PSNP! good-luck-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286 I thought I noticed another Inuyasha face in my recent visitors list. :P I think you're the only other person I've seen on the site that has used an Inuyasha avatar. xD

Inuyasha was always one of my favorites, it's thanks to that anime that I got into anime in the first place. I remember trying to stay up past my bed-time just to watch it on Adult-Swim.

Thank you for the warm welcome. :) When I saw your Inuyasha icon i was extremely ecstatic. Literally on my top 3 favorites animes ever.  :wub: Omg I would do the same thing staying up late to watch it on Adultswim.  xD 

Welcome! I'm going to go ahead and predict that you'll love this forum. It's the best forum on the internet IMO.

Thank you for the welcome. :) Totally have been loving the forum so your prediction is spot on. :D