Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
effdeegee

Is anyone else finding this game difficult?

2 posts in this topic

Even on the lowest difficulty setting (student), I'm getting beaten handily as soon as I hit level 6 of the Master Shifu tower (1v1v1 against Rhino and Wolf).

I'm considering that I'm a rookie and still learning but, I'm talkin' getting my ass swiftly handed to me on the easiest difficulty, as soon as the level starts. The kind of domination where it makes you wonder "What the hell just happened?"

Is anyone else finding this to be their experience too? If you've figured it out, do you have any tips for scoring points or ring outs more effectively?

Even on the lowest difficulty setting (student), I'm getting beaten handily as soon asNo,  I hit level 6 of the Master Shifu tower (1v1v1 against Rhino and Wolf).

I'm considering that I'm a rookie and still learning but, I'm talkin' getting my ass swiftly handed to me on the easiest difficulty, as soon as the level starts. The kind of domination where it makes you wonder "What the hell just happened?"

Is anyone else finding this to be their experience too? If you've figured it out, do you have any tips for scoring points or ring outs more effectively?

Edited by TazDevilz1986