Thoughts on the trophy list

I don't know it this is the last game, but they could've put something more difficult like Storm 2, or with at least online trophies.

Easier than all the Naruto games so far, most of the trophies are related to getting Rank S.

Yes, this is going to be the last one of the series.

List doesn't seem too difficult, but the ability cap and challenge league bs is in it again, so I'm probably going to pass on this. I still remember how fucking tedious those were in "Revolution". Speaking of tedious, this is one of the most boring/lazy trophy lists ever created.

Yes, this is going to be the last one of the series.

List doesn't seem too difficult, but the ability cap and challenge league bs is in it again, so I'm probably going to pass on this. I still remember how fucking tedious those were in "Revolution". Speaking of tedious, this is one of the most boring/lazy trophy lists ever created.

Oh, so i'm going to wait until the price drops for the disc version, since it's the last one. Thanks for the info!

The best part of the list was that i didn't see any online trophies! I hated those types of trophies in some of the earlier Storm games. I plan to play the game solo, so its nice that i'll be able to platinum the game if i choose. :)

Edited by Ryumoau
  • Like 1

I don't know it this is the last game, but they could've put something more difficult like Storm 2, or with at least online trophies.

Easier than all the Naruto games so far, most of the trophies are related to getting Rank S.

Storm 2 wasn't hard at all. Just required you to do more stuff. I'm glad they didn't bother putting anything online related. I'd rather deal with a mediocre list than the netcode these games usually see. xD

Will get a physical copy on sale later. Chances are I'll rent it for now.

Storm 2 wasn't hard at all. Just required you to do more stuff. I'm glad they didn't bother putting anything online related. I'd rather deal with a mediocre list than the netcode these games usually see. xD

Will get a physical copy on sale later. Chances are I'll rent it for now.

That's true, i shoulda say it's time consuming. I dunno, they could've included a trophy about reaching a specific rank on the Ranked Matches. 

• Like 1

i don't get it, most trophy hunters hate online trophies, but you guys want time consuming online trophies? hell no, this list is great, this is the ideal trophy list for a game, now i hope that they won't add DLC trophies

They probably will add DLC trophies, i heard that there is (gonna be) a season pass

i don't get it, most trophy hunters hate online trophies, but you guys want time consuming online trophies? hell no, this list is great, this is the ideal trophy list for a game, now i hope that they won't add DLC trophies

Most, not all. The online part wouldn't be time consuming, it's just a matter of keeping the W/L ratio good.

Wait... does the game come out today, or next week?

If so, then I'll ll be pissed since i didn't get a call whatspever from EB Games.

Anyways, it's nice to see that there's no online trophies, but this is gping to be hell to do the survival stuff as well as the tournament stuff again.

If so, then I'll ll be pissed since i didn't get a call whatspever from EB Games.

Officially it releases in February the 9th in the U.S. I think the game already officially launched in Japan

Edited by The Flopmaster

Anyways, it's nice to see that there's no online trophies, but this is gping to be hell to do the survival stuff as well as the tournament stuff again.

Releases on the 4th in Japan, 5th in European territories including New Zealand and Australia, with the North American release on the 9th.