Thoughts on the trophy list

Those would either be people from the middle east from broken street date or early copies for other regions. It's 2 days until I get my copy as its only the 3rd where I live

Not a personal shot at anyone, but this isn't the first time the Middle East has broken street date on a Naruto game. Wish Australia was the same, we haven't broken street date since storm 2 back in 2010 haha.

Not a personal shot at anyone, but this isn't the first time the Middle East has broken street date on a Naruto game. Wish Australia was the same, we haven't broken street date since storm 2 back in 2010 haha.

tbh i agree.  its quite often that the middle east stores tend to break street date on more than just Naruto games.  Theyve done it for Metal Gear Solid V recently that I remember.  I know one thing though.  When I release a game, itll either be digital or ill put the release date behind by 2 weeks while everyone else will have the correct date.

• Like 1

tbh i agree.  its quite often that the middle east stores tend to break street date on more than just Naruto games.  Theyve done it for Metal Gear Solid V recently that I remember.  I know one thing though.  When I release a game, itll either be digital or ill put the release date behind by 2 weeks while everyone else will have the correct date.

It kills the perspective on races as well when games are released early, i used to love racing with others to try and platinum the game first, but when a country breaks street date on a game 6-10 days before the rest of the world, it makes it unfair. 

It kills the perspective on races as well when games are released early, i used to love racing with others to try and platinum the game first, but when a country breaks street date on a game 6-10 days before the rest of the world, it makes it unfair.

I'm merely saying that when their release date is after everyone else's they'll release it on that day. For instance my game is due to be released on Sept 1st the date I tell retailers in middle east it's the 15th. If they break street date it'll be after or on Sept 1st when everyone else has it

I'm merely saying that when their release date is after everyone else's they'll release it on that day. For instance my game is due to be released on Sept 1st the date I tell retailers in middle east it's the 15th. If they break street date it'll be after or on Sept 1st when everyone else has it

Haha, that's a solid plan, i like it :D 

Are the trophies really that easy? I know, no online-trophies etc. but the whole S-Rank-Trophies will be hard I think

The trophies still aren't that complicated, but I have the feeling that Storm 4 itself is actually the hardest game out of the bunch (maybe a 6 of 10), since the S-Rank conditions are quite hard to reach. For example: Fighting against Rikudou-Sennin-mode Madara (with 4 health bars) with normal Maito Gai - just 1 decent hit of Madara and you already missed the S-Rank... and there's no way to refill your health. Edited by ShadowStefan

The trophies still aren't that complicated, but I have the feeling that Storm 4 itself is actually the hardest game out of the bunch (maybe a 6 of 10), since the S-Rank conditions are quite hard to reach. For example: Fighting against Rikudou-Sennin-mode Madara (with 4 health bars) with normal Maito Gai - just 1 decent hit of Madara and you already missed the S-Rank... and there's no way to refill your health.

Well, this is my first Naruto-Game ever and imo it's amating. The fights are not hard, but it will butthurt me to get every S-Rank.