Co-op with different palyers to get Dirty Half-Dozen?

GTA_Darren

I boost Dirty Half-Dozen with someone few months ago, but that person left the game during chapter 7. Just curious if I can continue from chapter 7 with other player to get the trophy or I need to start from chapter 1 with other player. Anyone experienced this kind situation before?

Thanks.

Is that confirmed Yuri? As in, that's what happened to you in your direct experience?

If so, I'll mention it in the guide.

Not mine direct experience, i one-shotted this game twice with my partner. Sickc6 however, my old old buddy had it left on second chapter and i charity helped him with this and he got the trophy.

I can however help the OP to have another confirmation for your guide, how would that be?

Not mine direct experience, i one-shotted this game twice with my partner. Sickc6 however, my old old buddy had it left on second chapter and i charity helped him with this and he got the trophy.

I can however help the OP to have another confirmation for your guide, how would that be?

No, that's enough confirmation for me - you being a participant in another person getting the trophy this way. I'll clarify the guide, thanks.