Project Platinum: J-Gems

Satoshi Ookami

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sign me up for Gaijin..

I a ctually need to finish Asura's Wrath platinum, just taking a break 'cause the game is really good, but going for the platinum becoming a boring task e.e

Downloading Okami HD, and Bayonetta are here. Just need to finish some things before playing it!

Sure, you are in. 

Play Okami HD as soon as possible ;) It's a fantastic game =)

• Like 1

I want to do a sugestion.. There is a game called Puppeteera side-scrolling platformer, developed by SCE Japan Studio. It's a fantastic game, with amazing soundtracks, stylized graphics, humor, interesting characters, good history and so many collectibles, its one of the best PS3 games that i played, really, a gem.. maybe you guys can add this to the list of games!

• 2 weeks later...

I want to do a sugestion.. There is a game called Puppeteera side-scrolling platformer, developed by SCE Japan Studio. It's a fantastic game, with amazing soundtracks, stylized graphics, humor, interesting characters, good history and so many collectibles, its one of the best PS3 games that i played, really, a gem.. maybe you guys can add this to the list of games!

Puppeteer can fit eventual platformer PP =)

And frankly, compared to the other games that have Japanese feel, Puppeteer severely lacks =D

• 2 weeks later...

Huh? I only copied it... o.O

Maybe google was doing some unnecessary edits, lol.

Fixed.

Yeah Let's say it's Googles' fault xD

AH! How do i make something like you did ofr the little images on this projects?

Edited by Puriddu9427

You need to create one image of all mini-images with Paint, Photoshop, whatever you have =)

Ah I see, or i copy and past the Images of the projects in My signature because i suck and don't know how to use Photoshop or paint xD

Edited by Puriddu9427