• Bayonetta
  • Gravity Rush Remastered 
  • Nier Automata 
  • The Last Guardian 

but also got these:

Added you are.

Those 3 don't count atm.

19 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Btw @Satoshi Ookami since the PP Challenge Accepted has disbanded, are you going to add Catherine to this one?

I may. Probably together with Full Body.

20 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Platted Valkyria Chronicles, which makes me eligible for the silver rank :dance: .

Congrats for upgrade.

4 hours ago, Ptirle said:

Will we see Shadow of the Collosus, Ico, The Silver case and 25 wards and other Suda51 games?

I'll think about Suda games, regarding Ueda, SoTC was in Challenge Accepted so that can be stolen, regarding Ico, that's once again somewhere else...

This PP already has plenty of games, adding more will make it more hard to achieve ranks, though =D

13 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I'll think about Suda games, regarding Ueda, SoTC was in Challenge Accepted so that can be stolen, regarding Ico, that's once again somewhere else...

This PP already has plenty of games, adding more will make it more hard to achieve ranks, though =D

Seeing that Killer7 and Flower,Sun and Rain will eventualy come to ps4 as they are announced for PC at the moment... SUDA51 Project Platinum could happen as almost everygame will have a platinum, except NMH2 and NMH3 as they are Nintendo exclusives. 

So we would have:

The SIlver Case

The 25th Ward: The Silver Case

Flower, Sun and Rain

Killer7

No More Heroes

Shadows Of The Damned

Lollipop Chainsaw

Killer is Dead

Let it Die - could be as bonus rank or something as it doesn't have the platinum.

1 hour ago, Ptirle said:

Seeing that Killer7 and Flower,Sun and Rain will eventualy come to ps4 as they are announced for PC at the moment... SUDA51 Project Platinum could happen as almost everygame will have a platinum, except NMH2 and NMH3 as they are Nintendo exclusives. 

So we would have:

The SIlver Case

The 25th Ward: The Silver Case

Flower, Sun and Rain

Killer7

No More Heroes

Shadows Of The Damned

Lollipop Chainsaw

Killer is Dead

Let it Die - could be as bonus rank or something as it doesn't have the platinum.

That sounds like a good solution.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...