Project Platinum: J-Gems

Satoshi Ookami

satoshi you fool. These games are no gems ..... i mean i have not a single Plat here so it is impossible that you listed good games....

xD

what ever ill be back , when i have a plat....

Edit: you forgott unter trophy lists to add RoF

Edited by Xionx

Hooray! I've been waiting months for this!

I only have 1 game Gravity Rush (vita); a citizen. But I do own Nier and Resonance of Fate and am definitely going to buy the others!

EDIT: I also have Oreshika. I forgot about that.

Edited by Edunstar84

I will be updating everything tomorrow after the initial wave ends so wait for your points guys, okay? =D

Nice seeing Japan growing so much in population :awesome:

I'll be back once Gravity Rush Remastered comes out over here in 8 days. Just you wait.

Okay, I will :awesome:

The katakana in the 1st post is a nice touch

Tehe~

wait, do you require stacking of gravity rush/gravity rush remaster for platinum? Aren't they identical in content and trophies?

In my opinion, the way they are played makes both worth playing. 

Plus, most people have original GR from Plus so the only purchase would be Remaster =)

If people are strongly against it, I have no problem changing it, though.

As for trophies, I need someone to confirm how the Remaster trophy list work, if the Vita-DLC trophies are required for PS4 plat or not.

Are you planning on claiming Digimon: Cyber Sleuth for this PP? :)

Depends on whether Digimon will be qualified for its own PP =)

Aw, I've hoped there would be more games...

I left the idea so people could suggest more games, feel free to give suggestions  :)

satoshi you fool. These games are no gems ..... i mean i have not a single Plat here so it is impossible that you listed good games....

xD

Buhehehe :awesome:

You should have thrown some ideas then :awesome:

Edit: you forgott unter trophy lists to add RoF

Yea, actually, I added it, but RoF had an empty picture, fixed now.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

The DLC trophies are still separate and not required for plat in the PS4 remaster. For example, you can see this guy, who has the platinum, but doesn't have all of the DLC trophies.

Okay, so trophy-wise, they are the same. Good to know.

In that case, the way to play should be the deciding factor =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I only have Kat plat so far so I'm a citizen. Also no need to update the main leaderboard on my progress because I'm not on the main leaderboard.

Sign me up for citizen. I have Okami HD and Gravity Rush platted. Great banner btw.

The katakana in the 1st post is a nice touch

I only have Gravity Daze. Sign me up. Like the banner.btw.

Thanks for liking the banner. I was trying to disperse the series in the PP through a gem like light through a prism.

Oh by the way I forgot to say the banner is fantastic.  Also if I were to throw my 2 cents in, I think platting both Nier Gestalt and Replicant would be a nice one for a special award.  

I finished Gestalt (fantastic game) on an old account but platting both is one of those goals of mine that continues to get  delayed with pressing matters...like life.