Project Platinum: J-Gems

Satoshi Ookami

They ARE unique games :P

It's Gravity Rush Remastered  :awesome:

Unique games rule applies to different region games. Having this thread as an example, Nier x Nier Replicant, Gravity Rush x Gravity Daze, Gravity Rush Remastered x Gravity Daze Remastered =D

It seems most people are against Remaster being considered as a standalone game, okay, if you guys want it like that, I will once again give it a week and then count the votes so everyone gets a say :)

Quote this post and write number corresponding to your opinion

1) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered as an alternative to Gravity Rush, hence, not considered separate field for this PP

2) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered part of this PP, because it's essentially different game due to gameplay

I know I could make a poll, but I want active people to consider this :D

If option number 1 wins, I will change Platinum requirements once the next game is released. In case someone gets to 5 or 6 games before that, they will be eligible for Gold/Platinum rank respectively.

I choose number 1. It's the same game with same trophy lists, just on a different console.

• Like 1

1) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered as an alternative to Gravity Rush, hence, not considered separate field for this PP

2) I want Gravity Rush Remastered to be considered part of this PP, because it's essentially different game due to gameplay

I vote for 2. Regardless of whether 1 or 2 is chosen, I think both Nier and Gravity Rush should be consistent. For example if Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush Remastered are considered different games then Nier and Nier Replicant should also be considered different games. 

I vote for 2. Regardless of whether 1 or 2 is chosen, I think both Nier and Gravity Rush should be consistent. For example if Gravity Rush and Gravity Rush Remastered are considered different games then Nier and Nier Replicant should also be considered different games. 

The circumstances are a bit different.

Replicant is JP-only. And I don't want this PP to have JP-only games =)

Add me please, I have Okami and Gravity Rush plats.  :D

You are added =D

you didnt add my point in the main leaderboard FeelsBadMan

I did. Everyone has been added.

Checking your posts, you have 1 point for Alien Invasion, one for No Refunds, one for Point and Click and one for this PP, that is 4 together, which is your number of points on the leaderboard =D

Repost of repost which is repost.

They ARE unique games  :P

It's Gravity Rush Remastered   :awesome:

Unique games rule applies to different region games. Having this thread as an example, Nier x Nier Replicant, Gravity Rush x Gravity Daze, Gravity Rush Remastered x Gravity Daze Remastered =D

It seems most people are against Remaster being considered as a standalone game, okay, if you guys want it like that, I will once again give it a week and then count the votes so everyone gets a say  :)

I know I could make a poll, but I want active people to consider this  :D

If option number 1 wins, I will change Platinum requirements once the next game is released. In case someone gets to 5 or 6 games before that, they will be eligible for Gold/Platinum rank respectively.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Sign me up as a Citizen please. I have the Okami HD platinum. Also, nice looking banner and thread. Definitely interested in giving these other games a shot.

As for the debate about Gravity Rush Remastered, I'm probably not very qualified to vote since I haven't played either. If the game has the exact same trophy list and plays the exact same (gameplay and story), then I would vote to remove Remastered and have them both count for the same game. For me, I would prefer that a remaster or different version of a game to only count as unique if it truly offers something different than the original. Just going off of what people who have played the game are saying, it seems it's pretty much the exact same game, so I would vote for option #1.

Edited by MStalker58

I only have the platinum in two of the games listed... I feel kinda ashamed about that.  :P

So that's Okami HD and Gravity Rush for me.

I do plan on getting to a lot of these games in the future though. I picked up Resonance of Fate recently and I'm trying to get a copy of Nier for a decent price (surprisingly hard). Oreshika looks very interesting too!

I did. Everyone has been added.

Checking your posts, you have 1 point for Alien Invasion, one for No Refunds, one for Point and Click and one for this PP, that is 4 together, which is your number of points on the leaderboard =D

I also got a point for Choice & Consequences :D 

As for the gravity rush drama, I really like the game. but I think that putting it twice in the list is a bit overkill. It got the same trophies and it is just the same game with HD graphics. It like a tales of the borderlands imo.

I also got a point for Choice & Consequences :D

As for the gravity rush drama, I really like the game. but I think that putting it twice in the list is a bit overkill. It got the same trophies and it is just the same game with HD graphics. It like a tales of the borderlands imo.

Ah, now I see the problem. I misspelled your account name and switched m with n.

Now it should be okay, you have 5 points, hopefully that is correct now =D

Sorry about that =D

• Like 1

It seems most people are against Remaster being considered as a standalone game, okay, if you guys want it like that, I will once again give it a week and then count the votes so everyone gets a say :)

Also because Kat is kawaii. Two Kats is more kawaii than one Kat. And kawaii wa seigi!

Also if you somehow get outvoted, use this picture to make sure it stays a separate game :P

49E9pH5.jpg

Also because Kat is kawaii. Two Kats is more kawaii than one Kat. And kawaii wa seigi!

Also if you somehow get outvoted, use this picture to make sure it stays a separate game :P

49E9pH5.jpg

Okay, it's on you then :awesome:

It's tied at 4 for one and 4 for the other. If you count my vote twice since kuuhaku is two people then option 2 has 5 and option 1 only has 4 so option 2 wins :awesome:

It's tied at 4 for one and 4 for the other. If you count my vote twice since kuuhaku is two people then option 2 has 5 and option 1 only has 4 so option 2 wins :awesome:

I wanted to count your vote for 5 actually :awesome:

I actually thought about how to please both sides and got this idea...

What if you could use both GRs to move up ranks, but it wouldn't be counted towards Platinum rank? So you wouldn't have to complete both PSV and PS4 lists for Plat rank, but you could use it to have Silver/Gold rank.

Example - Someone completes Okami and 2 Gravity Rushes, that would qualify him for JSDF

Another user completes all games apart from GR Remastered, that would normally qualify him for Gold rank but with this new rule, he/she would be eligible for Plat rank.

I wanted to count your vote for 5 actually :awesome:

Or you could just count it at absolute since kuuhaku doesn't lose :awesome:

I actually thought about how to please both sides and got this idea...

What if you could use both GRs to move up ranks, but it wouldn't be counted towards Platinum rank? So you wouldn't have to complete both PSV and PS4 lists for Plat rank, but you could use it to have Silver/Gold rank.

Example - Someone completes Okami and 2 Gravity Rushes, that would qualify him for JSDF

Another user completes all games apart from GR Remastered, that would normally qualify him for Gold rank but with this new rule, he/she would be eligible for Plat rank.

That seems like a fair compromise to me.