Say Something About The User Above You!

Kerwan_Ratchet

has not mentioned anything about my current Iris avatar, like she isn't wearing a very revealing outfit this time.

2 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

Give me time ok?!?! hahahahaha I am busy heaving a heart attack in amnesia! :D

Ninja'd me

LOL; funny thing is that I got the plat when I didn't like the game so much and you haven't and you like the game. Wait, I can see why this is happening, I just wanted to leave behind this game as soon as possible and you don't wanna leave it behind because you love it. xD

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Iris Heart said:

has not mentioned anything about my current Iris avatar, like she isn't wearing a very revealing outfit this time.

Ninja'd me

LOL; funny thing is that I got the plat when I didn't like the game so much and you haven't and you like the game. Wait, I can see why this is happening, I just wanted to leave behind this game as soon as possible and you don't wanna leave it behind because you love it. xD

Don't even get me started on the clothed Iris!! The travesty of that will dealt with :D
And on topic of FF15... I was waiting for everything to get released for this years season pass, now I ill buy and play all of the DLC and get the plat :D than you will love it as well muahahahha