Say Something About The User Above You!

Kerwan_Ratchet

So, i woke up in this bathroom, right? And it wasn't my house... ya know? And this small guy with two red circles on his cheek comes up on this small tv and says: "How fas can you run with cinderblocks tied to your feet?" I look down, to find cinderblocks tied to my feet, and then look up sand say: "Probably not very fast". So the guy continues, "Well i guess you won't escape alive then. Start running down the hallway. You have 25 seconds". Now the hallway was pitch black, and i'm afraid of the dark, So i say, "No. Why should i do what you tell me? I don't even know you!". So he says, "Well, with the 5 seconds you just wasted, you only have 20 seconds to reach the end and live".

So I said, "Screw off cheese fart!", and just sat there with a pout on my face. So the small guy sighs and say, "You dont care if you die?", and i go "I said SCREW OFF CHEESE FART". So he mumbles something, and the chains disconnect from my feet, and i hear gunshots and spikes on the other end of the hallway. A door opens to out side, and he says im free to go. I give him the finger as i walk by, and he returns it. And the door slams behind me. Why my eyes get used to the light, i realise im in an apple store...