Say Something About The User Above You!

Kerwan_Ratchet

Seems to like JoJo's bizarre adventure more than One Piece.

True, the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is now one of my favorite anime, but the One Piece manga is still my all-time favorite and it is still very dear to me. Besides Toriko, it's only long-running shonen I collect. I just I'm just going trough a Jojo phase due to the anime reaching maximum hype. Totally my pick for anime of the year. 

• Like 1

Hate is a...very big word to use on these sensitive things, don't ya think? :P

Not really if the anime in question (While it has good animation and a soundtrack) Has the worst main protagonist I've ever seen along with some awful, awful, plot-holes, lackluster story, annoying lead female and took itself way too seriously.

Not really if the anime in question (While it has good animation and a soundtrack) Has the worst main protagonist I've ever seen along with some awful, awful, plot-holes, lackluster story, annoying lead female and took itself way too seriously.

Shouldn't push his opinion on others...

Great friend :) 

Well that's your opinion. Though I personally like SAO though Asuna was bitchy at first i got to admit that.

• Like 1

Great friend :)

Well that's your opinion. Though I personally like SAO though Asuna was bitchy at first i got to admit that.

I'm sorry, that's just my opinion. However, I will agree with you that Asuna is probably the best part of the show, but I hate how they handled her in the second half.